Letters

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's go guys." Jaira whispered to all the members as they scattered around the garden.

You followed the arrows and it led you to a bright side of the garden lit up by the lights that surrounds the tree. Your eyes shined at the beautiful view, *Woah. Its so beautiful.*

Jaira came out and handed you a violet envelope and a red rose.

"How'd you get here so fast?" You asked, blinking your eyes.

"I'll answer that later. But first, you need to continue your mission, arasso?"

*Mission?* You bit your lip as you opened the envelope and read the letter inside it.

There was this girl named Geum ______ who I first met in high school. As I first saw her, I felt this kind of butterflies in my stomach.

But I didn't mind it because I thought I was just dazed at how beautiful she is. When I came in the room, she looked at me like I was something unique.

But I just rolled my eyes at her and throughout that year, I just ignored her.

When we were in college, Youngjae became her friend. I don't know why, but I became envious of Youngjae being her friend.

I regretted being cold-hearted when it comes to her, but I don't know why I still continued to be mean to her.

I remembered that she and her friend, Jaira was talking at a cafe I was at after dismissal time. She told herself that she is Daehyun's forever.

 

I smiled at the thought that she's loyal.

You smiled as you read the letter, *Oh, Daehyun.* You carefully put the letter inside the envelope and put it inside your shoulderbag.

Jaira left the scene as you saw another arrow pointing to go forward. Smiling, you followed the direction. Now, it led you to a swimming pool.

Yongguk was sitting on the table beside the pool, waiting for you. When he saw you, he immediately stood up and handed you a red and black envelope and a red rose.

"You took long." Yongguk said.

Your eyes widened, "I-I did? B-but-" Yongguk laughed, "Nah, I'm just joking. Go on. Read it. So that I can go. Its freezing."

You pouted at him and opened the envelope and read the letter inside.

One time, when I was going home, I knew that she was following me. I turned to her and my coldness got to me again.

I was surprised for a little girl like her say those words that captured me, Jung Daehyun's attention.

"Jung Daehyun! I will not stop until I make you mine. And I will never stop until you tell me those 3 special words, which is I love you."

I thought she was just joking at first, but her actions didn't lie. She really did. I was amazed at that brave girl,

who has now captured my heart. <3

A tear fell from your eye, and you smiled at the letter, *What a cheesy one!*

Yongguk softened seeing you cry because of joy, he held out his handkerchief and gave it to you. You thanked him and wiped your tears on his soft handkerchief.

"Good luck! Be sure to complete the mission, okay?" Yongguk ruffled your hair and left.

You nodded as you followed another arrow that tells you to go to the right side. Now, it led you to the garden's mini bar and you saw Himchan sitting down, drinking red wine.

You sat down in front of him and he smiled at your presence, "Would you like some wine?"

You shooked your head, "I believe I must finish my mission first."

"Sure, if that's what you want." Himchan held out a gold envelope and another red rose, "Thanks." You said as you opened the gold envelope and read the letter inside it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter