Fight

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae volunteered to open the house for you. He inserted the keys and opened the door for you. You stepped inside and immediately plopped yourself on the couch. Youngjae looked at you and sat beside you.

You looked at Youngjae, "Is there...something going on between you and Daehyun?"

"No." Youngjae shooked his head, "Are you talking about what happened earlier?"

You nodded, "Yeah."

Youngjae ruffled your hair, "Silly girl. Its just a game. Don't take it too seriously."

You put your index finger on your chin, "I don't know. Ever since me and Daehyun started dating, the two of you always argues. By any chance, do you...like Daehyun?"

Youngjae was shocked, he didn't expect you to say such a thing, "Are you saying that I'm gay?"

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." You zipped your lips.

Youngjae leaned in, his lips were now this close to you. You were breathing heavily with your lips slightly open. Your heart was beating so fast like racecar. At that exact moment, Daehyun was at the front door. He saw your position with Youngjae He clutched on his chest, *______, how could you?* Daehyun silently closed the door to not disturb your and Youngjae's 'moment'.

"______, what do you see me for? Do you even see me as a man? I've been loving your from the start. Why can't you accept me?" Youngjae's tears suddenly went out.

You were shocked, "I-I'm sorry." that was all you could say. Youngjae's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter