Take It or Leave It

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was rainy day on school. You hate it when it rains, because the world feels lonely when it rains. You sighed.

Youngjae saw you sighing, he poked you at the back. You turned around to face him, "Anything wrong?" He asked.

You shooked your head, "Nothing. I'm fine."

As lunch passed by, you and Jaira decided to go to the school's gym. "Unnie, why do you want to go here all of a sudden?" Jaira asked.

"Because I want to play volleyball. The weather outside is sad because it's rainy, but I want to have fun!" You smiled at Jaira.

"Okay unnie. Let me get the ball first." Jaira went to the bleachers to find a ball. When she got one, she threw it at you. You quickly catched the ball.

"You ready?" You asked.

Jaira shrugged, "Sure. Let's get this on."

When you are about to serve the ball, someone stopped the scene.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Geum ______." Zinger stepped in the gym.

*Aigoo.* Jaira facepalmed herself.

You motioned Jaira that it's okay, "What do you want, Zinger?"

"We want to play a game." Zinger snapped his fingers and immediately, Secret stepped in the gym too.

You nodded, "Sure."

Jieun wagged her fingers, "On one condition."

Jaira glared at Secret, "We're here to play just for fun. And if you want any conditions, then we'll just leave."

Sunhwa and Hyosung blocked the gym's gate, "Nah-ah-ah. Don't you dare try escaping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter