Ruined

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Geum ______. What did Daehyun like in you?"  You heard Sunhwa muttered bitterly. You couldn't see anything but darkness because of the blindfold.

"Easy. I have everything that the four of you doesn't have." You said.

Someone slapped you, "Yah! Stop it! If the boss sees you, you're definitely in trouble!" Zinger hissed.

You can hear the loud footsteps as it came near, you can hear the Secret members panicking, "Quick! The boss is here!"

"Where's ______?" You heard a familliar voice speak as the door opened.

"H-here." Hyosung stuttered.

"Take off her blindfold." You heard the familliar voice again, this time, you thought who it was. *Youngjae? No, he's not that kind of guy, rig-* You gasped as the blindfold was took off of your eyes as you saw Youngjae.

"______..." Youngjae said softly as he reached out his hands to touch you, you avoided his hands.

"Don't. Touch. Me." You glared at Youngjae.

Youngjae put a chair in front of you and sat on it, "______, why Daehyun? Why not me? I can treat you better than him."

You looked away, "I don't know, Youngjae. But everytime I'm with him, my heart flutters, my mind becomes blank, then there's butterfly in my stomach. I can see you only as my friend, Youngjae."

"NO! THIS IS UNFAIR!" Youngjae lost his temper and threw the chair to the wall, causing it to break into pieces, seeing him throw the chair, you grew scared.

"Youngjae! Calm down!" Jieun said.

Youngjae glared at the wall, "How can I calm down when I can't have her?!"

"That's what I feel when I can't have Daehyun." Sunhwa muttered.

Youngjae balled his fist, "Let Daehyun come here. I have a special show for him since its his birthday."

"Stop being like this, Youngjae! This is not you." You said.

"You made me like this." Youngjae left the room with the Secret members smirking evilly at you.

Half an hour later, you can hear Daehyun's voice shout, "______! Geum ______!"

"Daehyun!" You shouted, a second later, the door bursted open.

"______!" Daehyun ran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter