The Last Day

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed, and before you knew it, it was your last day with Kang Dae.

"Umma, appa. I don't want to go back." Kang Dae said sadly.

As much as you don't want him to go, you need to let him go. You smiled at him, "Kang Dae, don't worry. Be brave. We'll visit you."

"But I want to be with umma and appa forever." Kang Dae frowned and looked down.

Daehyun bent down to Kang Dae's height, "Don't be sad Kang Dae, if me and your umma will be married, we promise to adopt you."

*Married? Adopt?* You blushed.

Daehyun looked at you and smiled, "Right _____?"

"H-huh? Oh yeah." You simply nodded.

Daehyun gave Kang Dae a light push, "Go on now, Kang Dae. Be brave okay?"

Kang Dae was slowly walking to the big gates then he stopped and turned around. You and Daehyun looked at each other and bent down and opened your arms.

"UMMA, APPA!" Kang Dae ran back to the two of you and you and Daehyun embraced Kang Dae.

"Oh, you silly boy! I'll miss you." You wiped your tears as the hug broke.

"Saranghae." Kang Dae said shyly.

"We love you too, Kang Dae. So much." Daehyun said, whole-heartedly.

Kang Dae smiled and went inside the orphanage to be interviewed by a teacher.

You sighed, "I miss Kang Dae already."

"Don't worry. I said we will adopt him when we get married, right?" Daehyun said.

You punched Daehyun playfully, "Stop joking, Daehyun. Its b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter