Keeping Distance

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Geum _____!" Youngjae tried to catch up with you.

*Please Youngjae, don't.* You walked faster, but because of Youngjae's long legs, he went in front of you and spread out his arms.

"Stop right there." Youngjae panted.

You passed right behind him, Jaira was following you, she was at your back, looking mad as ever.

Youngjae grabbed Jaira's elbow, "What's wro-"

"Just stop bothering us. Never talk to us again. Pretend that you never knew us." Jaira got off the grip of Youngjae at her elbow and followed after you.

When you were at the corner of the hallway, you faced Jaira. "I don't think I can do this."

Jaira held your hand, "Unnie, you told me this is the only way. We can do this, okay?"

"But Youngjae might think that I'm mad at him." You lowered your head.

"I don't know what to do unnie." Jaira frowned.

Daehyun was at the locker, getting his books for his next class, he saw you and Jaira, looking troubled, *What's wrong with them?*

--

TIme was slowly ticking, you couldn't wait for dismissal time. Just then, someone threw a paper ball at your table. Thinking it was from Jaira, you opened it and read it.

Are you okay? -Youngjae

You crumbled the paper again and threw it blankly. *Why is she acting so different today?*

You just dozed off the whole class so that Youngjae won't bother you. Thanfully, it was already dismissal time, you were woken up by Jaira. "Unnie, wake up."

"Huh? Oh yeah." You quickly woke up and grabbed your things, you realized that school already ended 15 minutes ago, so only few peoples were left in the school.

Jaira grabbed her heavy b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter