Alone

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, when you were about to go to school, you received a text from Jaira.

 

Unnie, I'm sorry. I can't go to school today. My parents and I have some meeting and they want me to come with them.

It's okay. I'm strong. :D  I can handle this. You take care, okay? I'll visit you later when I come home from school.

Okay, I'll wait for you~

 

With that text, you put your cellphone in your pocket and sighed.

"_____, why are you looking so sad today?" Your mom worriedly looked at you.

"Mom, can you please make our chauffeur Mr. Jung drive me to school today?" You requested.

Your dad looked at you, "You rarely let Mr. Jung drive you to school. What's wrong?"

You faked a smile, "Jaira' s absent today. So I don't have anyone to come with me to school."

"Okay, okay. Mr. Jung is waiting outside. I told the maid to inform him. Do you also need Mr. Jung to drive you home?" Your mom asked.

You nodded, "Yep. Thanks mom." You smiled at your mom.

Your mom ruffled your hair, "You're welcome sweety. Go to school now, you might be late."

--

At school, as usual, you avoided BAP.

Zelo frowned, "Why is _____ noona avoiding us? Did we do something bad?"

Youngjae came to the table with his food, "Yeah, did you guys?" He eyed the whole BAP members.

Yongguk looked at Daehyun, "Yah, did you do anything to her?"

"Why are you putting blames on me? I didn't do anything to her." Daehyun said.

Meanwhile, you are eating alone in a table fitted for four persons, you got out your lunch box. *I really love mom's cooking, it's the best!*

You put out your spoon and fork and ate silently. Secret glanced at you and started walking towards your table. "Omo, why are you alone? Your best friend left you?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "Please, you don't have to know."

Jieun laughed at you and pointed at your lunch box, "What a poor girl. Bringing lunch box to school. Don't you have any money? I thought you are rich?"

"Don't tell me.. Your parents are running out of money now, huh Geum ______?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter