Who?

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun woke up exactly at 11:30AM. He yawned and smiled, *Today is my birthday. I can't wait to have a date with my girl.* Daehyun stood up, looking for you. Once again, he smiled to himself, *She wants to play hide and seek, huh?*

Daehyun quietly crept to the closet, thinking you were there. He quickly opened it and raised his hands up like a cute dinosaur, "Rawrr!" Daehyun put his hands down when he didn't see you inside the closet. He went around the house to look for you. Even in the little cabinets that he knew you can't fit into. He went to the living room and saw a yellow sticky note on the coffee table. He went near it and picked it up.

 

Daehyunnie~! Happy Birthday! :)
I'm out to buy your favorite cheesecake for you. Wait for me, okay? I'll be back soon.
Saranghae! <3

∞ yours, _____.

Daehyun smiled, *My ______.* He went upstairs to get his cellphone just to inform you that he woke up. When he checked his cellphone, he saw a message from an unfamilliar number. Curious, he opened it. He saw a picture, and he felt his heart no longer beating, *No.* In the text, there was your picture. You were tied to a chair with cloth on your mouth and a blindfold in your eyes. You looked unconscious. There was a message on the lower part of the message.

Happy Birthday, Jung Daehyun. Have a good one. ;)

Daehyun wanted to throw his cellphone, "ANDWAE, _______

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter