Reunited

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"______. Wae?" Daehyun whispered.

You just looked down, "Mianhae, Daehyun. I can't let them hurt you."

Hyosung quickly went in the room, panicking, "What shall we do?! BAP is here! They're coming!"

"WHAT?! How did they- YOU!" Youngjae glared at Daehyun and picked up the baseball bat and pointed it on Daehyun.

"Andwae! You told me that you're not gonna let Daehyun suffer!" You yelled as you stood up with the chair tied on your body. Youngjae didn't see you coming and raised the baseball bat. You faced Daehyun and the bat landed on your back, you took the impact. The chair broke and you rolled on the ground, unconscious.

"NO! ______!" Daehyun's eyes widened.

You were on the ground, lying with the chair. You weakly smiled at Daehyun, "I can't see you die because of me. Its all my fault. Mianhae, Daehyun." with those words, your eyes closed.

At this kind of moment, the BAP members were now in the room. Jaira, Zelo, and Jongup took care of the Secret members while Himchan and Yongguk took care of Youngjae. Soon, they were tied on the chair.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Zelo panicked as he untied Daehyun from the chair while Jaira quickly kneeled and untied yours.

"______.. ______.." Daehyun was mumbling your name all the time. As soon as he was untied, he quickly touched your face. Strands of your hair were covering your face and Daehyun brushed them away, *Hold on. Please hold on.*

"Quick! Lets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter