Trouble

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner with Daehyun's parents, they left with a satisfying smile.

"Your parents are nice." You said while washing the dishes.

"Uh-huh. I told you I should be the one to wash the dishes. If not, your soft hands would be rough." Daehyun frowned.

You rolled your eyes, "And you didn't tell me that its your birthday tomorrow."

"Its nothing special, really." Daehyun said and hugged your back, then rested his chin on your shoulder.

"Its special, you know? Its just once a year and it should be celebrated, pabo." You said, smiling.

Daehyun shooked his head, "I just want my birthday to be a lazy date with you. You know, you and me. Watching a movie together here."

You finishes washing the dishes and turned to Daehyun, "Are you sure?"

Daehyun nodded, "Yes please? I already told BAP."

"Okay, sure. If that's what you want." You agreed.

Daehyun hugged you and rocked you side to side, "That's my girl~"

You giggled as Daehyun kissed your forehead, "I love you, ______." You closed your eyes, "I love you too, my Daehyun."

----

It was the day of Daehyun's birthday. You woke up extra early to buy a cheesecake for Daehyun. You wanted Daehyun's birthday to be extra special even if Daehyun just wanted it to be a 'lazy date'. You tied your hair in a neat bun and dressed yourself decently. You saw Daehyun, heavily sleeping and snoring. You giggled, *Oh, Daehyunnie.* You bent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter