Scared

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Youngjae is currently in Yongguk's house. We think it would be better if they're apart from each other." Jaira said as she entered the room carrying a first aid kit.

Soon enough, Jaira's dad came in. Yes, Jaira's dad is a doctor. "My, my. Kids these days."

He started to put Q-tips, band-aids on Daehyun's wounds. After half an hour, he was finished. Daehyun was still unconscious.

"Sorry for the trouble." You bowed at Jaira's dad.

Jaira's dad smiled at you, "No, no. Its okay. Anything for Jaira's friend."

So that night, you volunteered to stay beside Daehyun.

"_____." Daehyun started to talk in his sleep, "Don't leave me... please."

You softly caressed his hair, "Pabo. I won't leave you no matter what. I promise."

--

It was 7AM in the morning, the sunlight shone on your face. Which caused you to wake up. You looked at Daehyun who was still peacefully sleeping. Minutes later, Jaira and her dad came inside the room.

"Go eat your breakfast. I'll check up on him." Jaira's dad said.

Jaira held out her hand and you took it, she led you to the dining room where you, Jaira and Jongup ate your delicious breakfast.

"Do you know why they fought?" You asked.

"Yongguk just called me. Then we picked him up at some random bar around Seoul. We didn't even know how he ended up fighting with Youngjae." Jongup answered you.

You looked down, "Did you guys think that I.. did something wrong?"

Jaira shooked her head, "No, of course not. I believe they owe us an explanation."

*I hope Youngjae is doing fine.* You thought as you continued to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter