Is It Just Me Or...?

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day at school, it was a boring history class. When the bell rang, you excitedly got up and fixed your things.

"Hey, where did my notebook go?", you looked at your desk.

Just then, someone tapped your shoulder. You looked behind you, it was Youngjae with your notebook on his hands.

"Sorry, I thought I could borrow it.", Youngjae shyly said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Hey, it's okay.", you showed your signature eye-smile at Youngjae.

Youngjae's heart skipped, *She has a nice smile.*

Daehyun interrupted,"Yah. Stop flirting. Lets go."

Youngjae waved at you and went with Daehyun. "Oooh. Looks like your Daehyun is jealous?" Jaira joked.

You nudged her,"Yah. Stop joking around!"

Jaira giggled, and the two of you went to the cafeteria. The two of you were eating, but then, someone approached you.

"Yah, bookworm.", you looked up to see Youngjae holding three banana milk. He gave it to you and Jaira.

"Omo! So nice. I thought you were just gonna give it to _____ unnie.", Jaira happily drank the banana milk.

"Sorry for the attitude of my friend.", you looked at Youngjae and shyly smiled.

Youngjae nodded,"It's okay. I'll see you later."

--

Meanwhile at BAP's table..

"Is it just me or I have the feeling that Youngjae likes that girl?" Yongguk asked.

"Is it just me or I think that girl is just using Youngjae to get clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter