Childish Daehyun

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the weekend once again. After the incident,, Daehyun became cold towards you. You were not used to it. You were teasing him, talking to him. But he wasn't responding anymore. He was like your son and you were like his mother. Its like you didn't buy him a toy and he wouldn't talk to you until he got that toy.

"Yah! Daehyunnie~" You shook him while he slept.

He groaned and push you harshy, "Don't talk to me. And don't ever call me Daehyunnie."

You stumbled back and landed on your bed. You frowned at him, "You're so mean. I really don't understand you, Daehyun. I thought we're friends!"

*You idiot, how can I be friends with you when you like Youngjae. I knew Youngjae is much more better than me. He's smart, he's a gentleman, he has a nice face.* Daehyun pretended to sleep.

--

Now, it was Sunday. And yes, it is cheesecake day for you and Daehyun. So you exerted effort in waking up early.

"Daehyun~ You know what day it is today? Its our very own Sunday Cheesecake Day!" You cheerfully shook him.

Daehyun wanted to stand up and just bake cheesecake with you, but his pride just won't let him. So he pretended to turn in his sleep, facing his back towards you. You crossed your arms, "Hmpf! Then don't eat my cheesecake when I make one!" Stomping, you closed the door hardly, making a 'bang' sound and stomped downstairs. When you were already gone, Daehyun jolted up and clutched on his head, *Daehyun, you're such a fool. That's a cheesecake we're talking about!*

You were humming on a tune while baking downstairs, Daehyun took the opportunity to go out and meet with BAP.

"Im going to the dorm." Daehyun said while he peeked through the kitchen, wearing his poker face.

You turned around and gasped, "But I'm alone!"

"Its just for an hour." He said and went out already.

You shooked your head and pouted, "I thought he couldn't resist cheesecake. But whatever! Im gonna make one for myself!"

A few hours later, you were struggling on the ingredients but managed to get it well. In the end, you made yourself a cheesecake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter