Wedding

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was D-Day. Yes, the day of your wedding, with Daehyun. Your high school up to college crush. How can this life get better?

Before the wedding day, Daehyun told you that the wedding would be held at Jeju Island.

Jaira was at the waiting room with you. You had just got your make-up done and your hair done. Now, its time to wear your wedding dress. Jaira helped you wearing your dress along with the designers. After 20 minutes of carefully wearing the dress, the designer clapped her hands.

"You look amazing." Jaira winked at you through the mirror.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw yourself. Jaira was right. You looked so beatiful in your white wedding dress.

"The wedding will be starting in 10 minutes. Oh, and you have a guest." A lady called and opened the door wider to see the BAP members without Daehyun. They looked hot in their white polo shirts and their colorful board shorts for swimming.

You looked at them and their jaws dropped, "Woah, _____. You look stunning." They commented.

"You don't know how much Daehyun hyung wanted to see you." Zelo commented.

Jaira rolled her eyes, "He will see her later anyways. Now go. The wedding's about to start."

"Okay. Bye. We'll watch you walk the aisle. Be careful." They waved and left.

You inhaled and exhaed, *Calm down. Calm down...*

The lady opened the door, "Its time."

Jaira smiled at you and held out her hand, "You'll be fine. Just don't get too distracted by the stares of the people."

You held on Jaira's hand tightly. When you went out of the room, you saw your father patienty waiting for you. You let go of Jaira's hand and locked your hand in your father's arms. Together, the two of you walked on the long aisle with Jaira on your front. While walking on the long aisle, your grip on your father's arm became tight because of nervousness.

You looked at Daehyun, *Yep. That's Jung Daehyun. My husband-to-be. My high school up to college crush. Finally being my husband.*

Daehyun raised his head and made an eye contact with you, *She's so beautiful. She never fails to make my heart beat fast. She's my dream.*

"Congratulations, Daehyun hyung." Jongup, who is Daehyun's best man, smiled at him. Daehyun just nodded as he was distracted by your loveliness in that white gown. You let go of your father's arms as he handed your hand to Daehyun, "Take care of my little girl."

Daehyun bowed as he took your hand, and led you in front of the priest, "You look beautiful." Daehyun whispered which made you smile.

"Jung Daehyun, will you have this woman to be your wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter