5

Roommates

After calling Yoona and catching her up to speed, the two went shopping.  Yoona was determined to find Sunhee a killer dress to wear for when she met with her father and Jinsung.  Yoona knew what a sleaze Jinsung was and she wanted to make sure that Sunhee looked amazing when she and Himchan rubbed Jinsung’s nose in the fact that she was already taken. 

“You know, it’s too bad he’s gay though.”  Yoona said as they browsed through dresses.  “He really is quite a catch.”

Sunhee nodded in agreement.  Not only was Himchan extremely good-looking, he was kind, thoughtful, and he could cook. 

“It was really sweet of him to offer to help you out like this.”  Yoona continued on as they searched for the perfect dress.  “Maybe being around you will straighten him out, if you know what I mean?  Then you could have him all to yourself...again, if you know what I mean?”  She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Sunhee rolled her eyes.  “You know, it wouldn’t surprise me to find out that you wash your brain in the gutter every morning?  You’re worse than any guy I know, you know that right?”

Yoona just grinned.  “Ah, here it is!”  She proclaimed holding up a little black dress.  It was elegantly tasteful, yet also very…well, she knew if she was wearing it she would have the attention of every man within visual range. 

“Wow.”  Sunhee said.  “That is…well…it will definitely have the affect you want it to, I suppose.”

 

Yoona returned Sunhee to her apartment after a full Saturday shopping spree.  She wanted to see what Himchan thought of the dress she’d picked out for Sunhee. 

“Presenting, the new and improved, Sunhee.”  Yoona proclaimed proudly as she revealed Sunhee for Himchan’s appraisal.  The fact that Himchan’s jaw dropped and his eyes widened at the sight of Sunhee in the little black dress didn’t faze Yoona, her friend looked smoking hot and she would be the first to admit that, but it was the look that she saw in Himchan’s eyes after the initial shock that caused her to reconsider her previous assumptions about the male. 

She watched the way his eyes slowly moved up and down Sunhee’s body and the way he tried to control his breathing; his reaction was the same as any straight man’s would be seeing a beautiful girl in a y dress.  Himchan wasn’t gay, but not only was he not gay, he liked Sunhee as well.  Yoona smiled to herself.  This was simply too perfect. 

“Well, what do you think, Himchan?”  Yoona asked with a devious smile. 

“It’s…it’s very…” Himchan stammered trying to swallow around the lump in his throat.

“Well, if it leaves even him speechless, then I guess I’ve done my job.”  Yoona said happily.  “Well, you two, I’ve got to run.  See you at work, Himchan.  Bye, Sunhee.”  She said as she swiftly left, leaving the other two staring after her in confusion.

“Well, that was…weird.”  Himchan said frowning.

“I know, and she left before she could even help me out of this.  I swear this thing is a torture device and not a dress.”  Sunhee said as she tried vainly to reach the zipper in the back.  She looked at Himchan and smiled sheepishly.  “Would you mind helping me?”

Himchan gulped but nodded his head. 

Sunhee sighed.  “Great, because you’ll probably have to help me into it as well when I have to wear it again.”  She turned around and motioned for him to follow her.  When they got in her room she grabbed an oversized shirt and held it to her chest.  “The dress design didn’t allow me to wear a bra.”  She explained and then sighed.  “And, this is really embarrassing, but this thing is like a second skin, I’m going to need you to help get it off of me, not just it.  I’m sorry, this is so embarrassing.”

Himchan composed himself.  She was embarrassed enough for the both of them so he decided to try to act as calm and casual as he could to make her feel more at ease.  “No problem.  Let’s just get this off of you so you can get comfortable.”  He said as she turned away from him, revealing her partially .  He took a deep breath and went to work, trying to be as strictly business as possible.  He didn’t want her to feel uncomfortable.  He fiddled with the back of her dress to find that there was a hook closure that covered the zipper.  He slowly ped the dress, revealing more and more skin and to his utter torture cute little lacy .  He shuddered as he withheld a groan and then proceeded to help peel the dress off her body.  She hadn’t been joking when she said the thing was like a second skin, and he was again tortured by the multiple times his fingers grazed her flesh.  As soon as he had it to where it just fell to the floor, he had a brief moment to view her backside with nothing but those lacy in his way.  He quickly turned around, not able to take anymore of the sight before him. 

“There you go, now you can breathe again I bet.”  Himchan said trying to laugh off his tension.  Before he could leave the room however she caught his arm. 

“Thank you, Oppa.”  She said sweetly.

He turned his head and found her with the oversized shirt pressed against the front of her body.  He managed a smile.  “Anytime.”  He then quickly headed to his bedroom to calm himself and when that didn’t help he took a cold shower to quench the fire that had been slowly building inside him.  What was he going to do?

 

A/N:  Happy Birthday Himchannie!!!!!  Also, I just thought I'd let you all know that this is purely going to be a fluffy love story...so...sorry if you were expecting more.  Don't kill me! It's the characters fault, I'm telling you, I'm just writing them how they want to be written.  ;) maybe if you guys give them a good talking to they will change their minds.