13

Roommates

“Here’s to the happy couple!”  Yoona said raising her glass in the air.  Everyone clinked their glasses together and cheered. 

“Out of the three of us,” Yongnam said, “I always thought I would be the first to get married.” 

“Well, I always thought it would be me.”  Yongguk grinned, “Since I’m the best looking.” 

“We, look exactly the same, babo.”  Yongnam said rolling his eyes.

Yongguk leaned in close to his twin, squinting his eyes as if closely inspecting him.  “Nah, I don’t see it.  I definitely look better.”  He said with a smug smile.

Yongnam snorted and shook his head, “Arrogant little punk.”  He mumbled making his twin’s smile stretch even further till it reached his eyes so they too could mock him.  He shifted his attention to Himchan and Sunhee to avoid feeding his brother’s inflated ego any further.  “Anyway, congratulations.  I hope the two of you are happy together.”

“I know they will be!”  Yoona squealed gleefully.  “They were meant for each other.”  Yoona then looked at the clock.  “Omo, it’s getting late we should let them have some time alone together.”  She said getting up and pulling Yongnam along with her.  “See you at work tomorrow, Himchan oppa.” 

Yongguk grinned at the couple.  “Have fun tonight kiddos.”  His eyes then shifted to Sunhee.  “Go easy on him, he has to go to work tomorrow, so don’t wear him out too much.”  He said with a wink.

Sunhee blushed furiously and Himchan raised a fist.  “Yah!”

Yongnam saved his twin, even though, in his mind, he deserved a good beating, and grabbed his arm, pulling him along.  “Come on you punk, I think you’ve tortured everyone enough for one day.”

When the door closed and Sunhee and Himchan found themselves alone they simply looked at each other, not really knowing how they should proceed with their evening.  It had been a strange day already for them.  After they made everything official at the registration office they all went back to work, terribly late.  They all feigned illness and left work early, then met up at Sunhee and Himchan’s place to celebrate.  It had been a fun day together, but a strange one nonetheless, and now Sunhee and Himchan were left alone together, married. 

“So, um…” Himchan tried to start up a conversation, nervously rubbing the back of his neck, “Yeah…”

Sunhee stared at her feet, equally nervous.  “Yeah…” She looked up at him and gave a small smile.  “I know this is really awkward, but, thank you.  I don’t think I can ever repay you for saving me from marrying Jinsung.”  Her smile widened.  “I’m much happier being married to you.”

Himchan’s heart skipped a beat.  “You aren’t disappointed then?”

Sunhee frowned.  “Why would I be?”

Himchan shrugged.  “Well, it’s not like you had many options, it was either marry me or Jinsung.  Either way, you really didn’t have a choice of your own in there, it was one or the other and nothing else.”

Sunhee just grinned and stepped closer to him.  “So, you think I feel like I was forced to marry you because I had no other option?”

Himchan nodded slowly.

Sunhee’s smile widened.  “Oppa, nobody forces me to do anything.  I made the choice I wanted to make.”  She said bringing her body flush against his.  “And I chose you.”

Himchan couldn’t contain the low groan that sounded in the back of his throat.  He wrapped his arms around her and brought his face close to hers.  “Is that so?”  He purred.

Sunhee nodded.  “It is.”  She whispered boldly nipping at his bottom lip earning an almost animalistic growl from him, it made her smile, knowing that she could do that to him.

 “If you keep that up, I won’t be able to control myself.”  Himchan breathed, his voice lower and more husky than usual.

Sunhee smirked running her fingers up into his hair and tugging at it as she nipped at his lips again.  “Who said you had to?”

Another deep growl escaped Himchan’s lips and he swept her off her feet and practically sprinted to his room.  She was his now, and no one could stop him from claiming what was now rightfully and legally his.  He would enjoy this night, cherish it, commit it to memory and never forget it, because everything about it was absolutely perfect.