2

B.A.P Bride

Sooyun slowly inched forward in the line.  She couldn’t wait to see B.A.P.  She found everything about them so fascinating.  She wished she could somehow know them in real life, as regular people.  They seemed like they would be fun to have as friends.  Though, there was one of them that she would love to be more than just friends with, she wished more than anything that she could be his.  The mere thought of him sent shivers throughout her body.  Today she would finally come face to face with him.  She just hoped she wouldn’t be a blushing mess in front of him. 

 

Yongguk was the first to spot her, followed by Zelo since he was the first in the line up.  They were set up so the fans could greet them one by one starting with the youngest.  He watched with great interest while she interacted with his maknae.  Zelo masterfully controlled his urges in the face of the one woman whose blood sang out to him, demanding him to claim her.

Yongguk continued to sign his name and interact with the fans while still keeping an eye on the two.  They were laughing and smiling at each other and he saw a pale blush fill her cheeks at something Zelo said.  She smiled and bowed her head before moving onto Jongup, then Youngjae, then Daehyun, and then Himchan; all of the men displayed excellent self-control in front of the alluring woman.  She was everything he had hoped and more.  She was like a delicate blossom, fragile and beautiful.  Her creamy skin was flawless and her hair like shining silk.  Her eyes were large and innocent.  She looked as sweet as she smelled.  

As he observed her he noticed that the further she moved up the line the more nervous she seemed to become, and he had a sneaking suspicion as to why that was; when she finally came to him, he knew he’d been correct.  From the way she shyly stood before him, afraid to look him in the eyes, to the blush that quickly spread across her cheeks, he knew he was her favorite.  The thought pleased him greatly and he gave her the most seductive gummy smile he’d ever given to any woman; her eyes widened and he could hear her heart flutter. 

“And who should I make this out to?”  He asked, his deep voice rolling across the table at her.  She blinked herself back to reality and it made him chuckle, she was just too cute.

“Sooyun.”  She said sweetly with a smile.  Her voice was like honey and he had to control his breathing.  Everything about her screamed at his vampire senses to jump across the table and claim her right then and there, but he held himself in check.  He could feel five sets of eyes on him and he knew the others were worried that he wouldn’t be able to restrain himself. 

“May I ask what your family name is Sooyun?”  He said with a devastating smile.

She made a quick intake of breath.  “Same.”  She said in a shuddery voice.  He could tell he was making her weak in the knees.

“Same as me?”  He inquired.

She nodded shyly, blushing even further.

“Well, Bang Sooyun, are you staying till they announce the winner?” 

She nodded again.

Another sinful smile splayed across his lips.  “Good, because I hope it’s you.”  He said with a wink, taking her hand and bowing his head slightly.  She bowed her head as well and dreamily pulled away from him to allow the next girl in line to have her turn. 

Yongguk watched her go, smiling to himself.  She was going to be his.  This beautiful creature would soon be in his arms.  He waited until several more girls had gone through before he called his manager over and whispered her name in his ear.

Bang Sooyun, he thought to himself, in a few moments all your dreams will come true.

 

Sooyun tried to calm her fast beating heart.  Had he meant what he said?  Finally meeting her bias was like a dream, but having him tell her that he hoped she won the prize of having a date with him and the rest of B.A.P was almost too good to be true.  She pinched her arm and made a small yelp.  She wasn’t dreaming.  That realization only made her nervous; what if she did win?

She looked down at the album full of autographs and her heart almost stopped. 

To my Bang Sooyun,

I hope to see you tonight,

If not in person, then definitely in my dreams.

I will wait for you either way.

Love,

Bang Yongguk

Below his message was also a phone number.  Had he truly given her his number?  She took out her phone and quickly sent a text to the number.

This is Bang Sooyun…is this…who I think it is…?

As she waited for a response she discreetly peered over at another girl’s cluster of signatures, and then another; none of them had any sort of personal message.  It only had his name scrawled on it.  The sight made her heart flutter even more.

 

Yongguk smiled at the text message and quickly responded.  He’d been listening to the rhythm of her heart ever since she left his sight and he was enjoying the affect he was having on her, thoroughly.  He couldn’t wait till he could be alone with her, and then he would make her little heart dance to whatever rhythm he desired.

 

Sooyun nearly jumped when her phone vibrated.  She looked at the message, her breath caught in , and her heart skipped a beat.

It is, and you can call me Yongguk Oppa…

…or just Oppa, my beautiful Sooyun.

Sooyun held a hand to her chest trying to steady her breathing.  She couldn’t believe this was happening, and to her!  She quickly placed her album in her bag, not wanting anyone around her to see the personal message.  If anyone saw she would be immediately singled out and become the center of their jealous wrath.  She anxiously waited around, trying to calm her nerves as best she could, for the event to end and the winner to be announced.  Only one thought ran through her mind, what if…what if…what if…?