16

B.A.P Bride

Sooyun sat on the couch in B.A.P’s practice room and watched the six men practice their dance routines.  She loved watching them; it was like her own private concert.  Their dances were always so powerful and very moving.  It was almost like she was in a trance as her eyes followed their movements.

“Noona?”  Zelos’s voice broke her out of her thoughts.

“What?”  She said blinking a couple times.  She blushed though when she saw all six of them were staring at her with the same sinful grin.  They had taken note of her eyeballing them.

“What’s your favorite dance move of ours?”  Zelo asked.

Sooyun blushed even further.  “Do I really have to answer that?”

“Oh, so by her reaction it has to be something y.”  Youngjae said with a smirk.

Himchan stepped forward so that he was standing right in front of her.  “I know exactly what move it is.”  He said giving her bedroom eyes and a killer smile as he then proceeded to do the hip s and crotch grab moves from the chorus routine of ‘No Mercy’.

Sooyun couldn’t help it when her jaw dropped, nor could she look away; she tried to, but her eyes refused to obey her and instead followed his movements.  She knew that any BABY would kill to be in her place at that moment.  Sooyun blinked herself back to reality when Himchan hooked a finger under her chin, closing and grinning at her.

“I take that as a compliment.”  He said giving her a kiss before backing away with a very satisfied smile plastered across his handsome face while the other men laughed hysterically. 

“Noona, I have to know what is running through your mind right now.”  Jongup said still chuckling.

“With a display like that what do you think is running through her mind?”  Youngjae asked.

They all looked at her, waiting for her answer.  Sooyun’s eyes, however, still hadn’t left Himchan and he was enjoying the attention.  He knew very well that his display had affected her and she planned on messing with him right back.

“Any chance you can do that for me ?”  Sooyun asked with a raised brow.

All of them exploded into laughter at that. 

“If you want we could all do so for you.”  Daehyun said with a grin.

Sooyun’s eyes widened in shock at his words; she hadn’t meant for them to take her seriously. 

“I would say we give you a full concert of all our songs in the , but a few of them might be a little dangerous on our part for that.”  Youngjae said thinking better of his suggestion.

“No offense, hyung, but I don’t want to be doing any sort of dances in the if I’m going to have to be staring at you from behind.”  Zelo said with a grin.

Youngjae’s eyes widened.  “Yah!”  He shouted at the maknae making a fist.

Zelo wisely crawled up on the couch and hid behind Sooyun, making all of them laugh.  But in her laughter Sooyun suddenly felt a small jolt in her belly and she gasped, eyes wide.

“Noona, are you okay?”  Zelo asked.

They all stared at her waiting for her reply.  She stared up at them and smiled.  “I think I just felt the baby kick.”  At that she felt it again.  “I did, the baby is kicking!”  She exclaimed happily.  She pulled her shirt up to reveal her little swollen belly and the men all gathered around each trying to feel the baby kick for themselves.  But while five of the men did so, Yongguk remained standing and he and Sooyun wordlessly exchanged their emotions with each other.  Their baby was kicking.  Yongguk finally knelt down and snuck his hand in with the others.  She watched contentedly as all six men cheerfully tried to feel the baby kick.  She was very happy in that moment and wished that it would never end.