4

B.A.P Bride

“Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung have already let you know that they want you.”  Daehyun said wrapping Sooyun in his arms.  “I just want to let you know that I feel the same way too.”  He whispered leaning down and placing a semi-chaste kiss on her lips, causing her to sigh and her body shudder. 

“What about me?”  Zelo’s voice called out.  “I want to play with Noona too.”  He said pulling her away and reeling her into his arms.  “Should I show you how much I like you, Noona?”  Zelo breathed as he leaned down and crashed his lips against hers.  Sooyun couldn’t stop the small moan she emitted.  “That’s more like it, Noona.  But now it’s time for you to wake up.”  He whispered.  She furrowed her brow, confused by his words.  “Wake up, Noona.”  He said again with a smile.

 

Sooyun’s eyes opened and she found Zelo sitting on the edge of the bed she was lying in.  “It’s time to wake up, Noona.  If you sleep any longer you’ll miss half the day.”  He said with a smile.

She sat up, instinctively bunching the sheet in front of her as she took in everything.

Zelo chuckled.  “Don’t worry, Noona.  Nothing happened to you.  After you fell asleep on me in the van Jonguppie hyung carried you in here and I made sure the scary hyungs stayed away.  Yonggukkie hyung said he would get you dressed for bed and tuck you in since you were going to be his wife, but I wouldn’t let him.  I knew he just wanted a chance to see you the way you saw him.  I made sure your clothes remained on your body and that you were left alone so you could sleep; I even locked the door and hid the key so no one would bother you, and I slept right outside your door, just as an extra precaution.”

She smiled at Zelo.  He was such a sweet kid.  “Thank you Zelo.  I’m sure if it weren’t for you Yongguk Oppa and Himchan Oppa would have tried to sneak in here during the night.”

“And Daehyun hyung.”  Zelo said with a shrug.  Her eyes widened at his statement.  “During the night Daehyun hyung just stood in the hallway and stared at your door for awhile; but he doesn’t know that I know that because I pretended to be asleep.” 

Sooyun thought about her dream.  The two people who’d been near her door last night had been in her dream as well.  She knew it was purely coincidence but it still sent shivers through her body at the eeriness of it all.  Her stomach growled and Zelo laughed.

“Come on, Noona, Himchannie hyung made some breakfast for you.”  He said taking her hand and leading her down the hall.

The rest of the members were all gathered in the open living/dining/kitchen area.  They all smiled as she entered the room.  Yongguk came up to her and wrapped her in a hug, lifting her off her feet and twirling her about.  “Good morning, beautiful.”  He said grinning before giving her a longer-than-appropriate-due-to-the audience kiss.  When he pulled away she was left breathless and it made his smile widen.

“I’ve made you some French toast and scrambled eggs.”  Himchan said, pulling her away from Yongguk with a smirk and leading her toward the bar stools at the counter in the kitchen.  He placed a plate of said food in front of her and winked.  “Bon appétit.”

Sooyun took a bite of the French toast and closed her eyes, letting out a very sensual moan.  She simply couldn’t help it, the food tasted that good.  She opened her eyes finding a very wide-eyed Himchan, her moan having affected him greatly.  “Oh, Oppa, this is simply amazing!”  She declared, taking another bite and letting out another moan.  She could see Himchan’s breathing had deepened and his eyes were fixed on her.  She closed her eyes again taking yet another bite, savoring the deliciousness of the French toast; it was truly the best French toast she’d ever had.  She let out another low moan, not caring anymore if she was making life difficult for Himchan.  When she opened her eyes she was slightly startled to see all six men standing before her staring at her with the same expression as Himchan.

“What?”  She asked as innocently as she could manage.

“Noona, you sound like you are making love to Himchan hyung’s French toast.”  Youngjae said with a raised eyebrow.

A devious grin tugged at her lips.  “Well, if Himchan Oppa’s French toast is an indicator as to how good he is, then I’ll take him over the French toast.”  She said with a wink as she watched their expressions turn into looks of shock.  She laughed and stabbed another piece with her fork, but before she could even get it to , Himchan launched himself across the counter, and with great skill, pulled her along with him, trapping her against the wall.  His breathing was ragged and his eyes wild. 

“Should I show you just how good I am?”  He breathed against her lips.

“Oppa…” She said nervously.

He didn’t wait to hear anything more, he attacked her lips hungrily and the intenseness of his passion made her moan into his mouth and her legs turn to jelly.

He pulled away from her, breathing heavily.  He backed away staring at her, with eyes full of what she could have sworn was hunger, before quickly turning and heading down the hall closing his bedroom door behind him; the situation had become too much for him and he had to remove himself before he went too far.

Sooyun tried to get her breathing under control and her legs to stop shaking. 

“I think you let the tiger out of his cage, beautiful.”  Yongguk said with an amused grin.  He came to her and offered her a hand.

“Why didn’t you stop him?”  Sooyun asked as she tried to make sense of what had just happened. 

“Because,” he sighed, “in all honesty, it needs to be your choice.”

Sooyun frowned.  “What does?”

His eyes had gone from playful to serious.  “Which one of us you want to be with.”