15

B.A.P Bride

Sooyun looked around.  She was in a place that wasn’t really a place; everything around her was white, like a blank sheet of paper. 

“So, what shall we do?”  Daehyun’s voice called from behind her.  Sooyun turned and he smiled at her.  “I thought you might like to have a dream where you could control what happened.  So, what shall we do?” 

Sooyung smiled at him.  “Thank you.”  This small gesture of his meant the world to her. 

Daehyun grinned and stepped closer.  “I thought it would be nice for you to have some fun with no restrictions.  If you want I can bring the rest of the guys into the dream as well.  We could all go to an amusement park where there are no lines and we have the place all to ourselves?”

Sooyun’s eyes brightened.  “That sounds wonderful.”

 

Sooyun woke after the incredible dream and rolled over to kiss Daehyun on the cheek.  “Thank you, that was so much fun and very needed.”  She said with a smile.

“Yeah, Daehyun hyung, why don’t you do that for us more often?”  Zelo asked sticking his bottom lip out pretending to pout.

Daehyun smiled at the maknae but sighed as well.  “Because, it takes a lot out of me.”

Sooyun gave him a worried look.  “I’m so sorry, I didn’t know.”

“I didn’t either, hyung.”  Zelo said looking concerned as well.

Daehyun chuckled.  “It’s all right.  I don’t mind doing it every now and then.  I just can’t do it every night or else I’d be completely drained.” 

“What if we set up one or two nights a month?”  Youngjae asked.  “It would be so stress relieving.  Last night was like a mini vacation.”

Daehyun laughed at this.  “I think something like that can be arranged.”

“Yay!”  Zelo shouted, jumping up and tackling Daehyun on the bed in a big hug.  “Hyung, you’re the best.”  He said planting a kiss on Daehyun’s cheek.

“Yah!  Get off me you crazy kid.”  Daehyun grumbled while everyone else laughed at the display of affection the maknae was forcing upon his hyung.  Though Sooyun could tell Daehyun didn’t really mind.  He was simply playing with the younger man.

“Yah!”  Himchan’s voice shouted from the other side of the room.  “Take this.”  He said ing an envelope that he’d found between him and the door into Yongguk’s hands before rushing out the door.

Daehyun leaned over and sniffed it before bolting after him.  Yongguk opened the envelope and pulled out its contents, tossing the envelope to Jongup, who followed after his hyungs after catching the scent himself.  Yongguk unfolded the piece of paper and a picture fell into his lap.  It was a picture of all seven of them asleep.  Sooyun in Yongguk’s arms, Daehyun on the bed beside them, Zelo and Youngjae near the windows and Himchan and Jongup near the door. 

Yongguk looked up at the ceiling from the angle at which the picture had been taken, only to find the smoke detector.  “Inspect that.”  Zelo pulled the smoke detector down and he and Youngjae immediately set about taking it apart.

“Here, hyung.”  Youngjae said holding up a tiny camera.  “Do you want us to search the rest of the dorm?”

Yongguk nodded.  “Search everything, don’t leave anything untouched.”

The two nodded and went about searching the rest of the room before heading to the next while Sooyun and Yongguk focused on the note, which read:

I found my love in another’s arms.

With five other warriors protecting her from harm.

But what harm could I, the one who loves you, bring?

This feeling between us, this passion, is a special thing.

Each moment I am without you is torment you see.

But do not worry; soon you will be safe beside me.

I will free you from the captor you so blindly call your lover,

For you belong to me, only me, and no other.

 Yongguk’s face was tight and filled with rage as he reread the message.  Sooyun turned over the picture and read aloud the message she found there as well.  “Don’t worry, my precious love.  I have not shared this picture with the world.  I wouldn’t want my love to look badly to others.  What would everyone think if they saw you sleeping in the same room with six men?  Shame on you, my love.  One is already bad enough.  But that will change soon, don’t worry.  Soon you will be mine.”  Sooyun dropped the picture and buried her face in Yongguk’s chest.  “Why is he doing this, why won’t he just stop and leave me alone?”

Yongguk’s heart ached at her words.  He held her to him trying to soothe her.  “Shh, we will find him.  The boys are out searching for him right now.  We won’t let him harm you.”

“Hyung, we found one more camera, it was in the main living area.”  Youngjae said as he and Zelo entered the room. 

“Noona, what did it say?”  Zelo said sitting on the bed and rubbing her leg when he noticed her tears.  Yongguk handed the note and picture to Zelo and he and Youngjae read the chilling poem and the note on the back of the picture.

“Man, this guy is sick.”  Youngjae said.

Zelo nodded.  “I hope we catch him before the police.  He doesn’t deserve to go back to prison.”  The maknae stated coldly making Sooyun stare at him with wide eyes.  Zelo shrugged.  “Well, it’s true.”

“I know you want to and you have every right to kill him yourself, hyung.”  Youngjae said to Yongguk.  “But I really think you should let Himchan hyung do it, he would make that man suffer until his very last breath and he would take his time doing it.”

“Our leader has already entrusted me with that very task.”  Himchan called from the door, a sadistic grin on his face.  “The scent we chased was familiar to me, as I’m sure it was to the rest of you.”  He said, only continuing after the other men nodded.  “It belonged to a coordi noona.  We traced the scent back to her apartment where we found she’d hung herself.  We searched the place but found nothing else.” 

Yongguk nodded.  “So, he’s working with people on the inside of our circle.  Starting today, we will check the scents of every single staff member.  I will not let someone we are supposed to trust hurt our Sooyun.”

The men all nodded.  “We, have practice this morning so Noona can stay with us for that.”  Zelo said.

“But this evening we have a schedule so she will have to stay with the staff.”  Youngjae said.

“Don’t worry, Noona.  We’ll make sure you stay safe.”  Zelo said with a smile.