18

B.A.P Bride

Sooyun slowly, groggily, regained consciousness.  Her limbs wouldn’t respond to any commands her brain tried to give and she felt cold.  She tried to blink but found her eyes hindered by the press of cloth.  That’s when she realized she was blindfolded, blindfolded and tied up.  She tried not to panic immediately; she tried to get a better understanding of her situation.  She was sitting in a chair of some sort.  Her arms and hands were strapped to the armrests and her legs and feet to the legs, which had footrests.  Was she in a wheelchair?  She realized the coldness was because her feet were bare and her belly was exposed. 

“So nice to see you again, my love.”  An all too familiar voice called from somewhere near, very near.

Ice ran through her veins and her heart raced as true fear set in.  This couldn’t be happening.

“Remove the blindfold and leave us.”  His voice commanded.

The blindfold was untied and Sooyun’s eyes were assaulted by the dim light, which to her eyes seemed ten times brighter than it actually was.  After blinking a few times she found her worst nightmare crouched on the floor between her legs staring up at her with a sick smile.  She wanted nothing more than to see Himchan wipe that grin off his face.

“So,” He said placing his hands on her knees, making her body tense.  He ran his hands up her legs, stopping at her thighs and giving them a squeeze.  “What shall we do about this?”  He asked as he lifted a hand from her leg and trailed a finger down her stomach.  “This should be mine.”  He said in a flat tone, his face hard.  He then grinned again.  “I could always raise it as my own.”  He then narrowed his eyes.  “Or cut it out and make you watch while I dispose of it like the trash it is.” 

Sooyun was frightened out of her mind, but she wasn’t going to let him see it.  She wasn’t going to let him win.  Yongguk had said that was what he wanted and she wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction.  If it kept her and the baby alive long enough for the six men to reach her then she would play along and do whatever it took to keep this man from doing anything to her. 

“You know.”  She said.  “You have actually done me a great favor.”  She managed a smile. 

He narrowed his eyes.  “What do you mean?”

“I mean, that you saved me from those men.”  She explained, his eyes lighting up at her words.  “They tricked me and were holding me hostage, forcing me to lie to the world and say that I was in a willing relationship with one them.”  She leaned forward as much as her restraints would allow.  “I was grateful for the television program because it was my way of making a plea to you to try and save me.  I knew if you saw it you would find a way to rescue me.” 

“You are serious?”  He asked, slightly suspicious. 

Sooyun rolled her eyes.  “Why would I lie?  You know me better than anyone.  Do those men honestly seem like the type of men I would want to be with?” 

He smiled at that.  “You’re right.  It did all seem so strange.”

“I only refused you when we first met because I simply didn’t understand how much you loved me, I was young and scared of being in love.  But I know better now.”  She said smiling sweetly at him.  “If you want, we can raise this baby as our own.  The baby will only know you as the father, and will have loving parents who will care for it until the end of their days.”  She then bit her lip her expression becoming uncertain.  “That is, if you still want me.”

He went to his knees and his hands wrapped around her waist as he hugged his head to her belly.  “Oh, my love.  I have waited so long to hear you say something like that.  Of course I want you.  And, since the government took away my ability to have children, if you want to raise the baby as ours we can do that.” 

Sooyun willed tears to come, making it appear as if she were crying out of joy.  “Really?  Do you know how happy that makes me?” 

“As happy as it makes me I’m sure.”  He said looking up at her with a smile.

Sooyun nodded.  She then widened her eyes in mock fear.  “But what about those men?  We have to get far away from them.  And the police!  I won’t let them take you away from me a second time.  We have to leave before anyone finds us.”  She said, her body trembling.

“Shhh, it will be all right, my love.  I already have it all set up.  We will be leaving in the morning.  We are going somewhere no one will be able to find us.”  He said soothingly.

Sooyun sighed in relief.  “Finally, I will be free.  I won’t have to be a slave to those wretched men.  I can finally be happy with the man who loves me.”

A loud thud came from the other room, followed by another and another and another. 

“No, they’ve found me!”  Sooyun shrieked giving her captor eyes full of fear.

He stood and kissed the top of her head.  “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.”  He said.  He wheeled her chair into the corner of the room, out of sight and pulled out two knives, one in each hand.  He stood facing the door with an evil smile. 

Jongup kicked in the door and Himchan strolled in, hell burning in his eyes.  She noticed that Inhae’s smile faltered and it made her smile on the inside.  She had to admit, Himchan looked scary as hell.  Inhae raised his knives, set to attack, but they suddenly flew from his hands, leaving the man confused. 

“I don’t think so.”  Youngjae said as he kept the knives afloat in the air just out of reach thanks to his supernatural gift. 

Yongguk rushed into the room and found Sooyun in the corner.  “Oh, baby, are you okay?”

Sooyun nodded.  “Yes, he didn’t hurt me.”

“Good, let me untie you.”  He said undoing her restraints.

She watched, as Himchan stood before Inhae, his eyes glowing red.  He grinned the most malicious grin she’d ever seen.

“W-who are you?”  Inhae stuttered.

Himchan’s grin twisted into something more like sadistic glee.  “I am death.”  He breathed ominously before revealing his fangs and sinking them into Inhae’s throat.

“Don’t do it too quickly.”  Yongguk growled.  “I want you to make him suffer.”

Himchan pulled away, his mouth covered in blood and he smiled.  “Oh, don’t worry.  I have so much in store for my new friend here.”  He leaned down so his face was inches from Inhae’s.  “We are going to have a long, fun evening together.”  He then wrapped the man in his arms and disappeared from the room in the blink of an eye.

“He’s fast.”  Sooyun breathed in awe at the speed in which Himchan had moved.

“That he is.”  Daehyun chuckled as he came to her side as well.  “But I’m faster.”  He winked. 

Yongguk looked Sooyun over after he finished untying her.  “Are you sure you’re all right?” 

Sooyun nodded again.  “I’m sure.  I did as you told me.  I didn’t let him see my fear and I tried out my acting skills on him and convinced him that the six of you were the bad guys and that he had rescued me.”   She then frowned and glared at her husband.  “Don’t ever make me have to do that again.” 

He laughed and pulled her into his arms.  “Don’t worry, I won’t.” 

They returned to the dorm and Sooyun and the guys talked to the police, recounting their evening.  She was surprised to find out that the police were aware of the existence of vampires and that they’d given Himchan permission to dispose of Inhae in whatever manner he saw fit and that the police would come up with some explanation for the public.  It was already all over the news that the wife of B.A.P’s leader had been kidnapped by the crazed stalker that had broken out of prison to finish what he had started years ago.  The news of her safe return and the death of her captor were met with joyful reviews.  It was a happy ending to a terrible nightmare.  Sooyun was so grateful for the six men in her life.  They loved her and would protect her from any danger that presented itself.