5

B.A.P Bride

Sooyun just stared at him, his words not making sense at first, but as her eyes shifted to the other four men in the room she was startled to see them staring at her, desire burning in their eyes.  That eerie, uncomfortable feeling returned.  Something wasn’t right; something about them seemed almost…inhuman.  Her heart started racing and again they seemed to perk up at the sound, like a predator staring down its prey.

She slowly started to back away toward the hall before turning and bolting.  She didn’t get very far before Daehyun caught her and pinned her against the wall.  She stared at him with wide eyes; how had he moved so quickly, he’d been the furthest from her?

His breathing was ragged and the look in his eyes was wild, as if her actions had thrilled him in some way.  “Whatever you do,” his voice low and thick, “never run from us,” he stated ominously, “it only excites us.”  He breathed, his lips in front of hers yet not touching them.  He lowered his face so that his mouth now hovered over her neck.  “You smell so sweet.”  He purred. 

Sooyun couldn’t hold in the strangled sigh that escaped her lips when his lips ghosted over her flesh.  “What are you?” 

Daehyun raised his head and smiled at her.  “Do you want me to tell you?”  He asked before leaning in again and hovering his lips over hers.  “Or show you?”

“Should I be afraid?”  Sooyun whispered against his lips.

“Of us?”  Daehyun grinned.  “Never, none of us would ever even dream of harming you.”  He then pressed his body against hers.  “Trust me, it is the furthest thing from our minds.”  What he was insinuating made her body tremble; lust radiated off of him like heat from a fire.

“Should others be afraid of you?”  She asked a little shakily, nervous about the answer.

He simply stared at her.  “Only if they mean us harm or harm to those we love.”

“Do you change form?”

Daehyun chuckled.  “No.” He said as he studied her lips.

“Does anything about you change in some way?”  She prodded even further.

His eyes flicked to hers for a moment before he continued admiring .  “Only slightly.”

She went completely still beneath him, her heartbeat suddenly sounding in her ears.  “What do you eat?”

He smirked.  “If I tell you it will only give it away.”  He said leaning in so his lips brushed against hers.  He teasingly nipped at her bottom lip and she let out a shuddering sigh, fighting to maintain focus.

“What are you?”  She asked yet again, her voice trembling as much as her body. 

He looked at her.  “If I tell you will you promise not to be afraid of me, judge me or hate me?  And that goes for all of us.” 

She gave a stiff nod.

His eyes darkened and he ran his finger over her lips and down her chin, his eyes fixated on her as he watched the reaction he was having on her, relishing in his ability to seduce her.  “Last chance to back out.”  He said with a wolfish grin.

“I want to know.”  She whispered shakily.

He ran a finger along her neck.  “You have such a lovely neck.  I’m finding it quite hard to resist indulging myself while I have your blood pumping so fast right now.”  He placed his lips against her ear.  “Your scent alone drives me wild, and the sound of your heart beckons me to claim you.”  He breathed against her ear, his tongue darting out and pulling her earlobe in his mouth.  “It’s like this for all six of us, and only with you.  No other human has ever called to us before.  That’s why we had to have you.  That’s why we love you.  That’s why we will protect you with our lives’.  Even though we crave you so intensely, we shall never harm you.”  He placed a kiss on her neck and she stiffened.  He pulled back and locked eyes with her.  “Are you afraid of me now?”

She studied his face, not quite sure how to answer.  He hadn’t done anything to harm her, none of them had.  They all had only shown her kindness and an odd amount of unearthly desire.  She knew she didn’t have anything to fear from him or the others.  “No, I don’t fear you, any of you.”

“That’s very good to know.”  Yongguk’s voice sounded from beside them.  Sooyun and Daehyun both looked at him.  “You want to let her go now Daehyun?”

Daehyun sighed.  “But I was just starting to have fun.”

Yongguk gave him a playful smack upside the head.  “Give her some air and let her think.”

“Okay, sheesh.”  Daehyun grumbled stepping aside, but not before giving Sooyun a wicked grin.  “At least we can have fun in your dreams.”

Sooyun’s eyes widened.  Had he made her dream what she had last night?  She didn’t have much time to think about it before Yongguk was suddenly in front of her.

“So you really aren’t afraid?”  He asked.

She slowly shook her head.  “Show me.”  She whispered.

A sinful smile slid across his lips.  He reached out and cupped her face and then tilted her head so that her neck was exposed to him.  He stared at her neck and she watched as his eyes suddenly glowed red and his canines elongated.  Her breathing quickened, as did her pulse, which made his eyes flare.

“Are you still not afraid?”  He asked, his voice having grown husky with hunger and lust.

She shook her head.  “Quite the opposite.”  She breathed.

His eyes left her neck and searched her eyes questioningly.

Sooyun brought her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his.  She went up on tiptoe, gazing into his glowing eyes.  “Kiss me.”

A low growl sounded from the back of his throat.  He blinked and his eyes returned to their natural shade before he crashed his lips against hers.  He kissed her deeply, his hands running down her back and up her shirt, his lips curling into a smile when his fingers grazed her bra. 

Sooyun, remembering they had an audience, pushed him away.  “Oppa!”

His smile widened.  “Can’t blame a man for trying.”  He said with a shrug.  He then sighed.  “I need to go check on Himchan.”  He kissed her forehead.  “Play with the boys until I get back.”  He looked at the other men.  “Behave, or else.”  He stated firmly before heading down the hall to check on his friend.

Sooyun looked nervously at Daehyun who still stood beside her.  His eyes smiled wickedly at her.  She looked away only to find Zelo staring at her rather similarly.  Jongup and Youngjae came to her rescue though.

“Why don’t we play a game?”  Youngjae suggested.

“Twister!”  Zelo shouted.

The other men groaned.

“Yah, what is your obsession with that game?”  Youngjae barked.

Zelo shrugged.  “I just like it.”  His face then took on a more predatory look.  “Besides, it will be really fun to play with, Noona.”

The other men then looked at Sooyun, Zelo’s words making more than enough sense to them.

“Twister it is.”  Daehyun declared with a grin.

Youngjae lost in Kai Bai Bo and had to be the one to spin the dial and call out the positions.

Jongup was the first to go down and joined Youngjae on the sidelines.  Sooyun however was beginning to find herself in an extremely compromising position.  She was face to face with Daehyun and Zelo was at her back.  She tried not to let it bother her, but the closeness of the two men didn’t help.  When the next position was called it made it so that she was practically hovering over Daehyun and Zelo was reaching around her.  When Zelo’s hand brushed against her leg she could have sworn she felt a tingling shock.  She gasped and her heartbeat picked up speed, which led to things going completely downhill.