17

B.A.P Bride

After practice the guys had a schedule to attend on a television program.  Sooyun waited with Manager Kang and the rest of the staff, all of which the guys had taken in the scents of, in B.A.P’s waiting room.

“The boys shouldn’t be too much longer.”  Manager Kang said, patting Sooyun’s knee.  “Then we can get you home so you can rest.”  He looked at her more closely.  “You look really tired, dear, is there anything I can get you?” 

“Something to eat and drink would actually be really nice.”  She said.

He smiled.  “Now that I can do.”  He looked up at all the stylist and coordi noonas.  “Can I trust you all to watch her while I get her some food?”  The four women all nodded.

“We could even play dress up just for fun.  It might lift your spirits a little, Sooyun dear.”  One of the coordi noonas said with a warm smile, the other women all nodding in agreement.

Sooyun smiled.  “That does sound like fun.  I wonder what the guys would think, seeing me all made up?”

“It’s settled then, I’ll be back in a moment.”  Mangaer Kang said getting up and exiting the room.

The stylists pulled Sooyun into a chair and started applying makeup.  Sooyun was amazed at the work they did.  The further along they went the less she looked like herself and the more she looked like some perfect doll.  After the stylists had worked their magic, all four of the women pulled her along into the dressing area, which was sectioned off from the other part of the room and had an exit door that opened onto an alley where they’d parked their van so they could leave through there when they were finished with their schedule.

“Make sure that door is locked.”  One of the coordi noonas said.  “We don’t want anyone barging in accidentally.”  Another of the women moved toward the door to do as asked.  “Now,” Said the first woman.  “What shall we do with you?”

Sooyun frowned slightly but she didn’t get a chance to do much else when a cloth was suddenly held over her nose and mouth.  Her head spun and her eyes struggled to stay open, but it was useless and she slipped into unconsciousness. 

 

Yongguk felt his phone buzz against his thigh and discreetly looked at it.  He knew only Sooyun or Manager Kang would text him during the program.  The words he read made his heart stop and stole his breath.  He shot up out of his seat, startling everyone present. 

He bowed.  “Forgive me, but I have an emergency.”  He said excusing himself from the show; the rest of s following behind him, not needing to know what happened, just that it was something not good.  One of the hosts excused himself as well to see what the problem was.  Manager Kang, who’d sent the text, met them just off stage.  “Where is she?  What happened?”  Yongguk exploded.

Their manager shook his head.  “I don’t know.  I left her with the stylists and coordis to get her something to eat and when I came back they were all gone and the back door was ajar.” 

“Call the police and stay here and explain, we will go look for her.”  Yongguk said, leaving their manager to explain the situation to the program host.  He and s rushed into the waiting room and sniffed the air.  He was glad they’d smelled all of the women; they knew their scents now and could track them.  They ran out the back door and followed the scent to where a vehicle had been parked.  He alone could still smell the women now, it was faint but he could still smell them, but above all he could smell his wife and child.  “This way.”  He shouted taking off in the direction the vehicle had gone, s hot on his heels.  The two words from the text message still burned in his mind as he raced through the streets; Sooyun’s gone.  Not for long, he thought to himself.  He would find her.  He just hoped he wouldn’t be too late.