8

B.A.P Bride

A couple hours later she was dressed in a beautiful dress, sitting at the vanity in her room while Himchan styled her hair.  He’d offered to do so and she’d accepted.

“Oppa, are you and the others okay with this?”  She asked.

Himchan knew what she meant.  “Honey, it is sweet of you to worry about our feelings, but this is something you don’t need to worry about.  It is your decision to make.  The rest of us still get to be a part of your life and that is enough for us.  We hold no jealousies or hurt feelings among us.  We agreed upon this before we even met you.  Yes, Yongguk will be your husband, but as long as the rest of us are important to you as well in someway or another, then it’s all good baby.”   He said with a smile.

“So, afterward, will Yongguk make me…like you?” 

He shook his head.  “No, none of us would ever do that to you.”  He said as he pinned the last bit of her hair in place.  “But he will perform a blood bonding with you.  That way you will be able to live as long as we do.  You’ll still be human, you’ll just stop aging and you’ll be a little stronger and harder to kill than the average human.”

“How does that work?”

“He simply has to share blood with you.  Just a prick on the finger mixed with his.”  He stated matter-of-factly.

She looked at him in the mirror.  “But…you and I have already shared blood when you healed me.” 

He smiled.  “Yes, we did.”

“So, does that mean we are blood bonded?” 

He shook his head.  “I’m a special case.” 

She frowned.  “What do you mean?”

Himchan sighed.  “My blood seeks to heal, not bond.  It is a cruel trade-off.”  He chuckled.  “If I needed to blood bond a human I would have to ask Yongguk, or one of the other members, to do so for me, and then make sure he doesn’t die unexpectedly, because if he dies, then so does the human he is blood bonded with.”

Sooyun’s eyes widened.  “What if I die, would it kill him?”

“No, another cruel joke the universe played on our race.”  Himchan said.  “Our kind survives the death of a blood bonded human, but…” he looked down, “the emotional scars that are left usually take their toll and we would seek out our own death.”

She shivered.

“Deep, depressing stuff isn’t it.”  Himchan said trying to lighten the mood with a laugh.  “Don’t worry too much about it though.  It is something that will very unlikely ever happen.”  He then smiled warmly at her.  “So, what do you think of my handiwork?”

Sooyun admired her hair in the mirror.  “Oppa, you have some pretty amazing hair styling skills.”

Himchan bowed.  “Why, thank you.”

She stood up and twirled about in her dress.  “I feel like a princess.”

“That’s because you are, honey.  You’re our princess.”  He took a deep breath.  “Are you ready?”  She nodded and he returned the gesture.  “I’ll go change as well then.  I’ll have Manager Kang come get you.”  He said pecking her on the cheek and heading out the door.

Sooyun studied herself in the mirror again.  She couldn’t believe that she was marrying Bang Yongguk.  It all seemed like a fairytale.  But then she supposed it sort of was, seeing how the six men weren’t even human.  She was proud of herself for not freaking out.  But after being around them she knew that if she had any reason to fear them they would have proved so to her already. 

She then thought about how the rest of B.A.P’s fans would react if they found out she was married to Bang Yongguk.  She would be the most hated woman in B.A.P fandom.  That was probably why Yongguk was getting them all matching rings.  If only he was wearing one it would rouse suspicion, but if the whole group wore them then they could pass it off as a way to show their camaraderie. 

She twirled around and allowed the dress to swirl about her, giggling slightly with glee.  She was happy as could be right now.  Her wildest dream was coming true and she looked like a beautiful princess.  She couldn’t wait to see the expression on the other men’s faces, especially Yongguk. 

There was a knock on the door and B.A.P’s manager walked in, smiling at her.  “I see you’re ready.  The boys also informed me that you are fully aware of what they are.  I’m glad they’ve finally found someone who can accept them.”  She smiled shyly at him and he offered her his arm.  “Shall we?”

Sooyun took his arm and he led her out the door and down the hallway to the waiting men; they were all lined up, handsomely dressed in suits.  They all looked at her with wide eyes and open mouths, except Himchan, who simply admired her with a smile, proud of his work.  Manager Kang took her to stand beside Yongguk and she smiled at him.

Yongguk smiled back.  “You look beautiful.”  He breathed.  “I have to say Himchan is a genius.”

“I heard that.”  Himchan said with a grin.

Yongguk rolled his eyes.  “And now he’ll never let me forget it.”

Sooyun laughed.  “You all look so handsome.”

“Noona, we are nothing compared to how beautiful you look right now.”  Zelo said as he continued to stare at her.

Sooyun blushed.  “Thank you, Zelo.” 

The minister cleared his throat.  “Are we ready?”  Everyone nodded and the man began the ceremony.  He married Sooyun and Yongguk and afterward oversaw the blood bonding ceremony.  Sooyun and Yongguk each pricked their fingers and pressed them together.  Sooyun felt the world around her sharpen and her body felt more alive; it was a dizzying experience.

After everything was over the minister congratulated them, as did their manager and the few stylists that had been present.  The tiny crowd of people said their goodbyes and left.  Before the door even closed all the way, Yongguk swung Sooyun over his shoulder and headed straight to the bedroom.

“Yah!”  She cried out, pounding on his back.  “I know how to walk.”

“Not fast enough.”  Yongguk purred wickedly as he reached his destination and locked the door behind him.