19

B.A.P Bride

When the time neared for the baby to be born there were two things the men all realized they couldn’t protect her from; the baby may not live, and, because of their special circumstances, they’d chosen to have a home birth, which could be potentially dangerous for her.

One day, they were all in the kitchen area chatting while Sooyun did the dishes.  The men all tried to get her to just sit and do nothing once she neared her due date, but she argued that she was pregnant, not crippled, she could still do things as long as she wasn’t doing anything too strenuous.  The men finally conceded, but they only allowed her to wash the dishes, while one of them put them away; she could fold laundry but not carry the laundry baskets etc.  They limited her in so many ways but she accepted it because at least they were letting her do something.  One thing that never seemed to receive any complaints though, as she neared the end of her pregnancy, was the increasing size of her bust.  That was something they all thoroughly enjoyed viewing.  Zelo, whenever he was feeling naughty, even went so far as to use them as pillows, that is, until Yongguk noticed and chased him away.  Yongguk simply enjoyed fondling them whenever he got the chance; he was extremely one-track minded. 

While Zelo and Jongup put the dishes away, Sooyun sat at the counter next to Himchan while they chatted with Yongguk who stood on the opposite side of the counter facing them; Youngjae and Daehyun were in the living room trying to beat each other at some game they were playing.  During their conversation, however, Sooyun grabbed Himchan’s arm, startling him.

“Are you okay, honey?”  He asked.

“I think my water just broke.”  Sooyun said quietly, all other activities ceased and all eyes were on her.

Yongguk was suddenly on the other side of her, his eyes observing her lower half and the floor.  “I’ll call the midwife.”  They were lucky enough to find a midwife who was blood bonded to a vampire and was therefore perfect for their situation.

“I smell blood.”  Zelo said stiffly his eyes slightly glazed.

“Himchan control him.  Daehyun get her to the bedroom.”  Yongguk ordered.

Himchan went to the maknae and pulled him into an iron grip of a back hug and turned him around, removing Sooyun from his line of sight and began whispering soothing words into the young man’s ear to force his attention elsewhere.  Daehyun scooped Sooyun up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom.  “You okay?”  He asked as he set her down on the bed.

She blushed when she noticed the liquid on his arm.  “I’m sorry, this is so gross.”  She said trying to clean her legs off with the sheet.

Daehyun chuckled and helped her.  “It’s completely fine, I don’t mind at all.  I’m more worried about how you are.”

She smiled at him.  “Thanks.  Whoever said birth was a beautiful thing was a liar.”  They both laughed at that but it was cut short as she let out a cry of pain.  She clutched at her belly as the first contraction hit her hard.  “I…need…to…stand.”  She said reaching for his hand.

Daehyun helped her to her feet and she held onto him and the bedpost.  She only had a couple minutes before the next contraction wracked her body making a shriek leave her lips as she dug into Daehyun’s arm and the bedpost.  She felt bad for Daehyun, she knew she was hurting him, but he didn’t make any complaints.

Yongguk rushed into the room.  “Is she okay?”

“The contractions are coming hard and fast.  Is the midwife almost here because I don’t know if this baby is going to wait much longer?”  Daehyun explained.

Yongguk came to the two of them and took Sooyun’s other hand.  “Stay and help me until the midwife comes.”  He said.  Daehyun nodded, he wouldn’t leave his hyung alone in this task.

Sooyun let out another scream and Yongguk grunted as he felt the pain of her grip.

“Welcome to the Land of Pain, hope you enjoy your stay.”  Daehyun teased his hyung.

“Shut up.”  Yongguk growled, though he couldn’t hide his smile.

“It hurts, it hurts, make it stop hurting.”  Sooyun moaned in agony.

“Baby, I can’t do that.”  Yongguk said his face pained.  “But I promise it won’t hurt anymore once the baby comes.”

Sooyun gave him a death glare.  “Then get it out of me, now!”  She said in a low growl.

Yongguk stared at her with wide eyes.  “Himchan!”  He shouted.  When Himchan opened the door Yongguk questioned him.  “Is she here yet?  Is there anything we can do until she gets here?”  Himchan shrugged.  “Call her!”  Yongguk commanded.  Himchan raised his hands in defense and nodded as he left the room.  “Would it help if we rubbed your back?”  He asked his wife.

“Don’t touch me.”  She snarled.  “You’ve already done enough.  If you dare lay one more finger on me right now, Bang Yongguk, I will never give you the chance to do this to me again.”  She glared at him again, daring him to say something back. 

Himchan came to Yongguk’s rescue though when he reentered the room.  “She said she’s still about forty minutes away.”  Himchan informed them.  “Though she told me what needs to be done if she doesn’t make it in time.”

Sooyun turned her death stare on him.  “Then shut your mouth pretty boy and get over here and help me.”  She growled before another contraction hit and her knees buckled as she dug into Daehyun and Yongguk’s arms making both men hiss in pain.  “Make the pain stop, please, make it stop.”  She cried. 

Himchan stood in front of her.  “Look at me.”  He said in a calm commanding tone.  Sooyun snapped her eyes up at him.  “If you do what I tell you I can make the pain go away faster.  Understand?”  Sooyun nodded.  “First let’s get rid of this, you won’t need it.”  He said removing all clothing from her lower half.  Yongguk growled at him but Himchan simply raised a hand to him and ignored him, his attention focused solely on Sooyun.  “Would you prefer to lie down?”

Sooyun snarled at him.  “Stand, I need to stand.”  She then let out another cry of pain, her knees giving way again.

Himchan nodded.  “Okay.  You can stay on your feet but I need you to squat down instead.  It will feel better and help get the baby out faster.”  Sooyun nodded and Yongguk and Daehyun helped lower her into a squatting position.  Sooyun let out a small sigh of relief and Himchan smiled.  “There, isn’t that better?” 

Sooyun nodded and gave a small smile.  “Much.”  Another contraction seized her and it was still excruciating but in her new position she was able to deal with the pain much easier.

“Sooyun, honey, are you feeling any pressure down there now?”  Himchan asked calmly.

She glared at him.  “What do you think?”  She snapped.

Himchan bit back a smile and nodded.  “Okay, I am going to check to see if the baby is crowning.”  He said reaching between her legs.

“Yah!”  Yongguk snarled.

Himchan gave him a stern look.  “I know what I’m doing.”

“Dude, how do you even know all this?”  Daehyun asked.

“Unlike some people I paid attention during all the visits with the midwife.”  Himchan said with a smirk.  “Plus, I thoroughly studied up on it just in case a situation like this arose.”

Daehyun rolled his eyes and Yongguk shook his head.

“Okay, honey,” Himchan cooed soothingly.  “I need you to push for me.”

Sooyun clutched on the arms she’d been glued to even tighter and pushed as hard as she could.

“Okay, now take a deep breath and do it again.”  Himchan said.  “Good, just keep doing what you’re doing and we’ll have this baby out in just a few more pushes.”  

Sooyun did as told and let out a cry of relief when she felt the immense pressure that had been building up finally leave her body.  She sagged in the arms of her husband and best friend and tried to catch her breath.  She was exhausted, but she had done it.  She heard a little cry and her eyes went to the noise.  She watched as Himchan handed Yongguk the most beautiful little creature she’d ever seen. 

Yongguk smiled his biggest gummy smile ever as he presented their baby to her.  “Isn’t she beautiful?”  He said in complete adoration.  He then gazed lovingly at his wife.  “Just like her mother.” 

Sooyun smiled at him and took the lovely little creature from him studying her tiny features.  She was perfect. 

“Do you have a name picked out for her yet?”  Daehyun asked.

“Yunhee.”  Sooyun sighed happily as she kissed her precious little daughter.