3

B.A.P Bride

After they were done signing autographs the six B.A.P members performed their newest song, No Mercy, for their fans.  Yongguk and the others loved the screaming pleas of all their fans but there was only one woman in the room that had their attention.  They all caught glimpses of her in the crowd every now and then as they danced about on stage and every brief sighting was precious to them.  When the song ended they all bowed and thanked their fans before heading backstage, leaving their manager to the task of revealing the winner.  The six members wanted to make sure they were all showered and fresh for when they met her once more. 

 

Throughout the entire performance Sooyun swore that every time she was able to catch a glimpse of Yongguk, he was staring right at her.  It made her heart race even faster when she noticed that the other five members seemed to be doing the same, but she knew that it was entirely impossible for them all to spot only her amongst the massive crowd of girls, so she chalked it up to mere coincidence.  When the performance was over and the members all left the stage the crowd died down as they awaited the words of B.A.P’s manager. 

“Before I announce the winner, I would like to inform you all of a little secret I’ve been keeping from the B.A.P members and from you.”  The manager began, the crowd b with excitement.  “The winner will not only be going on a date with B.A.P but she will also be offered a position within the company allowing her to work closely with the members on a daily basis; which is why we had you fill out such detailed information sheets for the drawing, the winner must be born in the same year as Daehyun or before, making her of working age.”  There were a lot of disappointed cries within the crowd.  “Don’t be too upset, the rest of you, you will be given free tickets to B.A.P’s upcoming concert.”  At those words everyone cheered; a free ticket was always a welcome thing.

“Now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for.”  The manager said, reaching his hand into a box full of entries.  He slowly withdrew his hand and the entire crowd held their breath, eagerly waiting to hear his words.  “Bang Sooyun, would you please come forward.” 

Sooyun’s eyes widened.  She had won?  She had won!  She slowly made her way to the stage and she could feel jealous eyes on her.  When she reached the smiling manager he congratulated her with a handshake and told the rest of the crowd to meet with the staff in the lobby in order to receive their free tickets.  The manager led Sooyun backstage and she followed him but she felt like it was a dream, like she was floating.  The manager informed her that she would not just be working within the company, but that she would be B.A.P’s personal assistant.  The new information shocked her even more; she needed a few moments to collect her thoughts before she met B.A.P, before she met him

As the manager reached for the handle of a door with B.A.P’s name on it she stopped him.  “Is there a bathroom I could use before I meet them?  I need to…”

“Calm yourself a bit before you meet them?”  The manager said with a knowing smile.

Sooyun nodded, relieved that this man understood.

“Next door down.”  He said pointing.  “I’ll wait here for you.”

Sooyun thanked him and slipped into the bathroom.  She closed the door behind her and leaned against it, closing her eyes and letting out a sigh of relief.  She couldn’t believe this was happening to her.  It was like a dream come true.  She heard a noise and opened her eyes, only to find none other than Yongguk stepping out of the shower.  She felt all the breath rush out of her lungs as her eyes bulged and her jaw nearly hit the floor.  He raised an eyebrow and smirked, not even bothering to hide himself from her.  Sooyun quickly averted her eyes, but she could not erase the image in her mind. 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t know anyone was in here.”  The words spilled from her lips, as her face grew red hot. 

“So, you won the contest,” his voice resonated through the small room, “I’m glad.”  She could hear him moving closer to her and she gulped.  “But what are we going to do about this?”  He asked.

Sooyun frowned; she didn’t know what he meant by that.

“I made a promise to myself that no woman would see me unless she was my wife.”  His voice had grown even huskier and she could feel the heat of his body as he stood before her with only a thin pocket of air between them.  He hooked two fingers under her chin and made her look at him.  His eyes studied her face, lingering on her lips before looking into her eyes.  “What do you propose we do about that?”

Sooyun gulped once more and her heart pounded against her chest. Was he suggesting what she thought he was suggesting?

He leaned into her, banishing the pocket of air between them.  She couldn’t help but gasp as she felt his body, his very unclothed body, against hers.  He smiled at her reaction.  “I think I’m going to have to make you mine, Bang Sooyun.”  He breathed against her lips, causing her heart to jump to and her breathing to quicken.  “What do you say to that?”

She simply stood there trapped between the door and his body, completely at a loss for words, though what he was offering her was something she had no objections to; she just never thought it would ever happen.

“Am I to take your silence as a yes?’  He asked.  He tilted his head slightly, his lips hovering over hers, his hot breath making her shiver.  “How about this, I’m going to kiss you, Bang Sooyun, and if you kiss me back I’m going to take that as a yes.”

Her heart nearly exploded at his words and when he closed the gap between them, claiming her lips with his, all she could do was melt into the kiss.  He ran his tongue over her bottom lip and she gasped, which he immediately took advantage of, slipping his tongue into .  She instinctively put her arms around his neck and when he teasingly nipped at her bottom lip she let out a soft yelp in surprise.  She felt his lips curl into a smile and he slowly pulled away, leaving her breathless. 

“I’ll meet you in the other room with your brother-in-laws, wifey.”  He said with a wicked grin as he sauntered over to grab a towel, leaving her with a nice view of his backside.  He wrapped the towel around his waist and smiled at her once more.  “I’ll let our manager know you’ll be coming in through the connecting door.”  He looked her up and down.  “You might want to grab a towel for yourself, I’ll let the stylists know you need a new shirt.” He said as he turned the knob on another door and exited the bathroom. 

Sooyun slowly slid down the door she was leaning against.  Had that all seriously just happened?  She put a hand to her damp blouse and realized it had.  She blushed as she realized why he’d said she would need a towel; her white blouse had become very see-through after coming in contact with his wet body.  She got up and grabbed a towel, holding it front of her chest.  She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror.  She, Bang Sooyun, was now engaged to the Bang Yongguk.  She looked at the door Yongguk had gone through.  She was about to meet the rest of B.A.P, or her brother-in-laws as he’d called them, and with a soaked shirt, after Yongguk had come out with only a towel around his waist.  She could already feel the heat in her cheeks.   She mustered up what courage she had left in her and went through the door.

The door opened onto B.A.P’s waiting room.  Immediately upon entering six sets of eyes were on her.  She looked around nervously. 

“There you are, beautiful.”  Yongguk said as he finished buttoning his pants and reached for a black tank top.  “Have a seat next to Zelo.”

Sooyun looked at the bubbly maknae and gave a shy smile.

“Come sit by me, Noona!”  Zelo said cheerfully.  “I’ll protect you.”  He said with a wink.  She sat down hesitantly on the couch next to Zelo keeping the towel clutched to her chest.  Zelo turned to her and grabbed hold of her elbow.  “Is it true what Yonggukkie hyung said?  Are you going to be our sister?” 

Sooyun nodded shyly.

“So, you did see our leader in his full glory then.”  Himchan said with a wink, seating himself next to her.

Sooyun blushed furiously and lowered her eyes.

“Yah, General Grease,” Yongguk said playfully slapping the back of Himchan’s head, making him get off the couch so Yongguk could take his place.  He sat down next to Sooyun and pulled her into his embrace so that she was tucked against the side of his body.  “She’s my woman now, go take a shower and cool yourself off.”  He said with a chuckle as Himchan pretended to be offended.

“Till we meet again, honey.”  Himchan said as he headed toward the bathroom door.  Before entering he turned and grinned.  “Oh, and I’m giving you advanced permission to view my body too if you want.”  He said with a wink.

“Yah!”  Yongguk yelled, throwing a couch pillow at Himchan, but the younger man quickly ducked into the other room, avoiding the projectile. 

“Hyung can be so greasy.”  Zelo said with a shake of his head.  “It’s no wonder he doesn’t have a girlfriend.”

The others laughed at Zelo’s comment, and Sooyun bit her lip and smiled.  She actually found Himchan’s greasiness sort of cute.  Himchan was her second favorite of the group, followed by Daehyun and then Zelo, but he always made her feel like she was some ert trying to rob the cradle just by looking at him.  Youngjae and Jongup she liked as well, but they were tied for last place on her list. 

“Here, Noona, I can take that for you.”  Zelo said grabbing the towel from her hands before she could stop him. 

She gasped and tried to cover her chest as best she could but the others had clearly seen more than she was comfortable with.  Yongguk pulled her into his embrace even more by seating her in his lap and wrapping his arms around her, hiding her upper half against his body, shielding her from view and allowing her to bury her embarrassment in his chest.

“I’m so sorry, Noona, I didn’t know.”  Zelo apologized profusely.

“Just find the stylists and get the shirt they were supposed to deliver for her.”  Yongguk’s voice boomed against her ear through his chest.

Zelo got up.  “Sorry, Noona.”  He apologized again before leaving. 

“So, hyung.” Daehyun’s voice called from across the room, and she could hear it in his voice that he was grinning.  “Do we get to marry her now too?”

“Yah, you wanna die?”  Yongguk asked threateningly, though she could tell it was a playful threat. 

  Sooyun looked up at Yongguk from her very intimate position.  She found being pressed against his warm body to be very comforting; she could stay like this forever.  When he looked down at her and smiled her heart fluttered and she forgot how to breathe.

“I think the guys really like you, my Bang Sooyun.”  He said, running his hand over her hair.  Her eyes fluttered at his touch and he chuckled.  “You know you can make a man’s ego inflate even more when you always react the way you do every time I touch you?”  She blushed and hid her face against his chest.  He laughed and kissed the top of her head.  “You really are going to turn me into a narcissistic babo like Himchan, aren’t you?”

“And what’s wrong with knowing you look good?”  Himchan’s voice cooed from the doorway.  He stood there wearing only a towel and Sooyun’s jaw dropped. 

Yongguk covered her eyes.  “You really wanna die, don’t you?  Go over there and get dressed.”  Yongguk said with a shake of his head.  “Sheesh, this guy.”

“So, do I get to hold her too after I get dressed?”  Himchan’s voice floated from the changing area.

“Himchan!”  Yongguk’s voice boomed warningly.

“Alright, alright.”  Himchan mumbled.

“Here you go, Noona.”  Zelo said returning with a black blouse.  “I made sure they didn’t give me a white one in case it got wet again.”

Himchan’s jaw dropped as he looked from Zelo to Sooyun.  “That’s why…the towel…and all of you…” Himchan stuttered.

Daehyun grinned, enjoying his hyung’s frustration.  “Yeah, you sure picked the wrong time to shower, hyung.  While you were in there, dreaming of her walking in on you, the rest of us got an accidental show thanks to Zelo.”

Himchan stood there, his mouth opening and closing soundlessly like a fish.

Sooyun tried not to laugh and decided to join in on torturing Himchan.  Plus, she needed to prove to herself and the rest of them that she wasn’t just some shy, blushing idiot.  She took the blouse from Zelo and held it in front of her as she headed toward the changing area.  Himchan’s eyes focused solely on her as he stood there, still only wearing his towel.

“It’s okay, Oppa.”  Sooyun said leaning in close and smiling sweetly.  “I can still make one of your wishes come true.”  She said, swiftly yanking at the towel wrapped at his waist, forcing it to fall to the floor.  Her eyes traveled down and then up again, meeting his stare.  He gave her a smug smile, awaiting her praise.  “Hm, not bad, but Yonggukkie Oppa looks better.”  She said with a wink before giving him a nudge out of the dressing area so she could change.  Her words left Himchan speechless and caused the rest of the members to burst into hysterics. 

“Noona, you’re the best!”  She heard Zelo shout.

“Yeah, Noona, I don’t think anyone has ever resisted Himchan hyung before.”  Youngjae said with a snort.

“Remind me to never let you see me , Noona.  I’m afraid of what you might say.”  Jongup said laughing.

She finished changing and stepped out of the changing area, finding Himchan with his towel back in place and a scowl on his face.  She went up to him and lowered her eyelids seductively.  She was going to throw some grease on Mr. Grease himself.  “I didn’t say I didn’t like what I saw though.”  She said with a wink as she kissed two of her fingers and pressed them against Himchan’s cheek.  “You’ve got some pretty nice equipment there, Oppa.” 

Himchan’s jaw dropped and the room burst out into peals of laughter once more. 

Sooyun placed her fingers under Himchan’s chin and closed his mouth.  “If you go get dressed I’ll let you sit next to me.”  She said batting her eyes.  She really was having too much fun teasing with him.

Himchan moved like a blur and the room erupted again.  Sooyun smiled and returned to sit next to Yongguk.

“Who knew my shy girl was such a tease?”  Yongguk said with a grin.  “I like it.”  Sooyun blushed and Yongguk squeezed her next to him.  “I like that too.”

“Noona, I’ve never seen anyone have such an affect on Himchannie hyung.”  Zelo said with a grin.  “I might have to use you in the future to get myself out of trouble.”

Himchan came out of the changing area, his eyes glued on Sooyun.  He stalked to the couch and seated himself next to her with a grin.  “I do believe I have met my match.”  He said walking two of his fingers up her arm only to have Yongguk swat them away.  “I rather like it.”  He purred.

Daehyun let out a whistle.  “I think you have done the impossible and tamed the wild grease.”

“Don’t you mean beast?”  Youngjae asked.

Daehyun shook his head.  “No, when it comes to Himchan hyung it’s all grease.”

“Yah, watch your mouth kid!”  Himchan snarled with a hint of a smile.  He turned his eyes back to Sooyun and then up to Yongguk.  “I don’t suppose you intend on sharing, do you?” 

Sooyun’s eyes widened.

Yongguk chuckled.  “Nope.”  He said with a huge gummy grin. 

Himchan rolled his eyes.  “Party pooper.”  He drawled.

“So, are you going to stay with us, Noona?”  Zelo asked excitedly bouncing up and down.

“I do have my own place, Zelo.”  She said with a chuckle. 

“But if you’re going to be our personal assistant, like our manager said, wouldn’t it be much easier to be close to those you are supposed to assist?”  Youngjae questioned.  “Our manager said that if you want to move in you can, he will take care of getting a renter for your place.”

Sooyun stared at him.  This all seemed so…planned out.  But she was tired and the members hadn’t known about the whole personal assistant thing until their manager told them about it after the fact.  She supposed it would be easier to do her job if she did live with them.  But then she was now also supposedly engaged to Yongguk, wouldn’t that be a little awkward?  The thought of living with her bias made her heartbeat quicken and she noticed that when it did they all seemed to react as if they’d heard it; their posture straightened and their eyes seemed to flash with excitement, as if the sound of her heartbeat was driving them all wild.  Something was off.  She didn’t know what but she suddenly sensed it.  And the more she thought about it the more she realized it had always been there, this undercurrent of wrongness, but she couldn’t quite put her finger on what it was.

“Alright, I’ll stay with you all tonight.”  She said, deciding against her better judgment that one night couldn’t hurt.  They all cheered.  “But I’ll have to think more about the whole moving in thing.”

“No problem Noona!”  Zelo said happily.  “We will wait for you always.”  He beamed, winking and flashing a not so innocent smile at her, which made her question her decision.

“Did you drive here?”  Himchan asked as he pulled Sooyun to her feet, a sinful smile splayed across his lips.

Sooyun shook her head.  “No, I took the bus.”

Himchan snapped his fingers.  “And here I was hoping to get you alone in a car.” 

Sooyun rolled her eyes.  “Oppa, you just don’t give up, do you?”

Himchan’s lips curled in a devilish grin.  “Never.”  He said with a wink.  He looked at the younger men.  “Come on, the rest of you can shower back at the dorm.”

“I guess you’ll be riding with us then.”  Yongguk said taking her hand and giving her a gummy smile.  Sooyun’s breath caught in .  How could he do that to her, every time?

Sooyun nodded slowly, dreamily.

“Noona, you must really like Yonggukkie hyung, because every time he interacts with you, you become putty in his hands.”  Zelo laughed. 

Sooyun blushed and tried to pull her hand away from Yongguk.  He didn’t allow it though and pulled her closer to him instead so that she was encircled in his arms.  He stared down at her, his eyelids lowered seductively and her heart started pounding.  “Is it true, Bang Sooyun, do you really like me?”

Sooyun couldn’t answer, she was too nervous with the others watching the two of them.

He chuckled.  “I would hope you do, since I’m going to make you my wife.” 

Her eyes widened; so that really was happening? 

He smiled again.  “Did you think I wasn’t serious about that?”

Sooyun gave a small shrug.

Yongguk laughed and it reverberated through her body, causing her to clench her hands, which just happened to be on his chest.  She blushed and tried to push away, but he wouldn’t let her. 

“Let me show you how serious I am.”  He said as he leaned down, sealing his lips against hers.  She let out a squeak, which was muffled by his mouth, and clenched her hands even tighter against his muscles; she completely forgot about the men surrounding them.

Sooyun felt someone wrap an arm around her waist and pry her away from Yongguk.  Surprised, she looked over her shoulder and found Jongup.

“I thought you needed rescuing, Noona.”  He said with a smile.  “If I didn’t do something Yongguk hyung would have put on a show for us and we’d be here all night.”

Sooyun blushed and looked away, completely embarrassed. 

“Come on, Noona.”  Zelo said taking her hand.  “You can sit between me and Jonguppie hyung.  We’ll protect you.”  He said leading her out of the room.  She turned her head and saw Yongguk and Himchan, and oddly, Daehyun, staring after her with lust-filled eyes.

In the van, Sooyun sat in the very back between Zelo and Jongup; Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae sat in the middle and Yongguk sat up front with the driver. 

“You look tired, Noona.”  Zelo said.

Sooyun nodded her head.  “I am.  I’ve had a long day and I’m completely exhausted.”

Zelo smiled.  “Don’t worry, it’s not a very long car ride.  We’ll be there in a few minutes.  And tomorrow we have a day off so we can hang out and have fun.”

She nodded again and her eyelids grew heavier and heavier.  She didn’t know if she was going to make it a few minutes longer.  She gave up the battle of trying to keep her eyes open and let sleep take her as she slumped to the side, leaning against something warm and soft.