9

Maybe Not That Bad

 

[A/N: I'm going to write in 3. person from now on. It was only because I wanted to try to write in 1. person, I did it. I think it would be better if I write in 3. person from now on. ^^]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sehun was in class. He had some questions he needed to answer. It wasn't really important questions. It was questions such as 'Where do you see yourself in 10 years?'. 
 
Sehun had no idea.
 
He didn't even know if he was alive in 10 years. If he was alive, then he probably wouldn't be able to do anything. His brain wouldn't work in 10 years. He was sure of that. 
 
He sighed but wrote an answer anyway. He looked at it and his eyes widdened. He tried to write it again. It was the same result.
 
The handwriting wasn't the one he usually used. This was barely readable. He kept writing and erasing. 
 
His head began to spin and hurt - more than it already did. 
 
"Don't Sehun," Sehun said to himself.
 
He became scared. He didn't want what happened the other day, to happen now.
 
He looked up to the blackboard, where their teacher looked at the students. 
 
"Something wrong Sehun?" JunJin asked. JunJin was the teacher. His name wasn't actually JunJin, but he didn't like to be called Mr. Park. 
 
"I'm not feeling well," Sehun answered. "Can I go to Andy?"
 
Andy was the schoolnurse. Sehun hadn't met him - since this was his 3rd day. The principal had told him, that if he wasn't well he could go there. 
 
"Ofcourse. Just give me your answers, and you're free to go," JunJin answered. 
 
Sehun didn't really care, that he hadn't answered all questions. He just had to get out of there. 
 
-- 
 
Sehun didn't go to Andy. He choose to go to the bathroom. He felt like his head was going to explore, but he tried to ignore it. He looked at himself in the mirror. 
 
If he had to say something about himself, then it would be that he looked tired. He looked tired and sick. Ofcourse he didn't want to tell himself that he was sick. 
 
"You don't look well," he heard a voice say. Sehun looked at the person through the mirror. It was Luhan. He was looking at him, worried. 
 
"I'm fine," Sehun mumbled. He didn't even believe himself, but he hoped that Luhan wouldn't say anything about it. 
 
Luhan didn't comment on it - although he didn't believe it. Instead he took a hold of Sehun's arm, and turned him towards him. He layed a hand on Sehun's forehead, and shook his head. 
 
"You don't have a fever," Luhan said. But you're hot. He thought the last part. "Shouldn't you be in class?" he then asked. 
 
Sehun thought it was kind of ironical. Shouldn't he himself be in class? 
 
Sehun didn't answer the question. 
 
"There's only five minutes left, so let's just go to the cafeteria," Luhan said to break the silence. Sehun didn't answer again. 
 
"You don't really talk much, do you?" Luhan asked.
 
Had he just found out about that? He took Sehun's wrist and pulled him out from the restroom. 
 
They walked into the cafeteria - which was empty except from them. 
 
"Are you sure, that you're okay?" Luhan asked again.
 
Sehun just nodded. His head hurted pretty bad, but he didn't say anything about that. 
 
"You're early," they heard a voice behind them say. They both turned around and saw Kai and Kyungsoo. They were holding hands, but dropped them as soon as Luhan and Sehun turned around. 
"I met Sehun in the restroom," Luhan answered when they sat down. "Wait that sounded wrong." 
 
Kai and Kyungsoo began to laugh. Luhan joined soon and then Sehun was looking at them, like they were idiots. 
 
He couldn't see the funny, and he wasn't really in the mood to laugh. 
 
Soon Chanyeol came too. They began to talk, and tried to make Sehun speak too, but he didn't. He was quiet. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The teacher is named JunJin, because one of my friends meant that JunJin from Shinhwa should be in this story. Then one of my other friends meant that Andy from Shinhwa should be in this too, so he became the schoolnurse. ^3^