6

Maybe Not That Bad

 

"Sehun-ah," I heard someone yell.
 
I turned around and saw the guys from the café.
 
I sighed, and picked up my pace. I wanted them to leave me alone. 
 
It didn't take long for them to be beside me. 
 
"It isn't nice to just ignore us," Luhan said.
 
I didn't care, and just ignored him again. He didn't seem to notice. 
 
"What subject are you going to have now?" Kai asked.
 
When I didn't answer he took the schedule I had in my hand. "English. Then we're going together." 
 
I sighed. "Can't you leave me alone?" I asked and took the schedule from Kai. 
 
"No," Kyungsoo said. "We are your friends now, and friends doesn't leave eachother alone." He said it firmly. 
 
"You're not my friends," I said annoyed. Why did they want to be my friends anyway? They didn't know me, and we had only met once before. 
 
"We are," Luhan said as firmly as Kyungsoo. "Oh right," he said. It seemed like he had remembered something. "This is Chanyeol. He wasn't there yesterday." He pushed a tall guy forward.
 
I ignored him and walked towards my classroom, when I felt someone lay an arm around my shoulder. It was Kai. "Let's go together," he said and almost pulled me forward. 
 
I sighed and wanted to push him away, but I could feel he was stronger than me. That was the reason I didn't do anything. 
 
I ended up sitting beside Kai in the classroom. With other words, he ended up pulling me down on a chair beside him. I tried to move away, but he just followed me. We didn't even know eachother! Why?
 
-- 
 
"Where did Chanyeol go?" Luhan asked. 
 
Right. They were following me again.
 
I was waiting for Kris to pick me up. He had said he would do it. Luhan and the others, had decided to wait together with me - although I still ignored them. 
 
"He said he was going to see his boyfriend," Kai answered. 
 
"He was still nervous right?" Luhan asked. Kyungsoo nodded. 
 
I became curious suddenly. Why would he be nervous? I didn't ask, because then Kris came. 
 
"Bye, Sehun-ah. See you tomorrow," I heard Luhan yell after me, when I left them.
 
I didn't even turn around to look at him. I just went into the car. 
 
"Who's that?" Kris asked, and looked at Luhan and  the others. 
 
I sighed and answered, "They're just someone who follows me around." 
 
"They just want to be your friends. Why don't you give them a chance?" he asked. 
 
"Why does everyone say that?!" I yelled annoyed.
 
I understood that they wanted me to have friends, but they didn't understand me. 
 
"Don't yell," Kris said, and didn't answer my question. "Baekhyun is coming over with his boyfriend. So be nice, please," he said. 
 
I didn't answer. Baekhyun was another of my cousins. He was the youngest of them, and he was Suhos' brother. He was nice, and cared a lot about me. He was always sad, when I didn't want to speak to him. We had become more distant the last year, but he always tried to keep being close to me. It was just me, who didn't want to let him in anymore. 
 
"My head hurts," I mumbled. 
 
"You should have followed Xiumin to the hospital," Kris said seriously. 
 
Now was time to that talk.
 
"I don't want to. That place is already like my second home. I don't like the hospital," I said. 
 
"I understand you, Sehun-ah, but you're not going to get any better, if you just ignore the pain," he told me.
 
I knew about that. It was always what he told me, when I didn't want to go to the hospital. 
 
"I'm not going to get any better, if I lay in the hospital and keep saying that it hurts," I answered. "They don't know what to do anyway." 
 
Kris sighed. "They're not going to find out about it, if you don't let them try," he said. He used the same gentle tone, as he always did when we talked about my head or my mother. 
 
"Maybe I don't want them to find out. What am I going to do, if they cure it? My parents are dead, my brother is dead. What do I have left?" I asked.
 
Okay, my mother wasn't dead, but it didn't seem to make a difference if she was. Xiumin had told me, that he wasn't sure how long they would be able to keep her alive anymore. 
 
"You have me. You have Suho and Lay. You have Baekhyun too," Kris answered.
 
He kept his eyes on the road, but I could feel how much he wanted to look at me. 
 
I felt sad. I felt pathetic and lonely. 
 
"You should rest a bit when we come home," Kris said. I nodded, and none of us spoke more after that. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
The 6th chapter. :D 
 
I hope you all like it. ^^