7

Maybe Not That Bad

 

"You don't have to be nervous, Chanyeollie," I said, trying to calm my boyfriend down.
 
He was really nervous, he said it was the first time he had met a family this way. "It is going to be alright. It's only my two cousins, my brother and his boyfriend. None of them bite." 
 
"I know. But, what if they don't like me?" he asked.
 
I smiled at him and thouched his face. 
 
"I like you. Why shouldn't they?" I asked gently.
 
He smiled a little at my words. 
 
When we came to the house, Chanyeol begin to panic again.
 
"I can't do this," he whined. "Please, let's just go meet my friends instead. We got a new friend, you don't know," he pleaded. 
 
I shook my head. I wasn't going to let him go. He was going to meet them, no matter what. 
 
"Please," he said again, showing me his puppy-eyes. 
 
I begin to become annoyed.
 
"Park Chanyeol! Do you like me?" I asked turning into "diva-mode".
 
He nodded quietly.
 
"Then do you trust me?" I asked. 
 
"I do," he mumbled. 
"Then get your over here, and let's go in to meet my family," I said.
 
Chanyeol pouted at me, but I didn't care. I hadn't taken him with over to this house, so that he could just run away again. 
 
"Shouldn't you knock?" Chanyeol asked in a small voice, when he saw that I just went in.
 
I shook my head. 
 
"I don't need to. This is like my second house." I answered.
 
He followed me like a puppy - which I found cute - into the house. 
 
-- 
 
I followed Baekhyun into the house.
 
He had had one of his diva-outbursts, so I didn't want to get him mad.
 
I looked around the hallway. Everything was clean and there wasn't anything laying on the floor.
 
I followed Baekhyun, when he began to move.
 
He stopped in a kitchen, and I almost walked into him.
 
There wasn't anybody in the kitchen, but there was a note on the table. 
 
"Baekhyun-ah, Lay and I are grocery-shopping and something came up at Kris' office. Sehun is in his room, but he isn't feeling well. He fainted yesterday, please talk to him. Don't worry we're going to be home soon," Baekhyun read out loud. "It's from Suho-hyung." 
 
I felt relieved, that I didn't have to meet them right now. Baekhyun glared at me, when he saw my smile. 
 
"Hunnie it is then," Baekhyun said.
 
Hunnie? He had that kind of nickname to his cousin? I couldn't help but feel jealous. 
 
Baekhyun begin to move again. He stopped in front of a door, and this time he knocked. 
 
"Stay out," a voice said from the other side.
Ofcourse Baekhyun didn't leave. He knocked again and said: "Hunnie, let's talk." 
 
"When are you going to stop calling me that?" the voice asked. 
 
Baekhyun laughed a little. "The day you die," he answered. 
 
"Fine. There isn't a long time anyway," Sehun answered with an annoyed voice. 
 
Baekhyun's smile faded, and I wondered what he meant about that.
 
"Hunnie, I have someone you need to meet. If you don't come out, I'm going in no matter if you like it or not," Baekhyun said. 
 
Sehun sighed, but soon after the door opened.
 
I was shocked when I saw the person. It was Sehun. The new boy, who Luhan wanted to be friends with. Sehun stared at me, like I just found out something I shouldn't know. 
 
"You know eachother?" Baekhyun asked, when he saw how we stared at eachother. 
 
"Yup. We're friends," I said and smiled a big smile. 
 
Sehun stared at me.
 
"We're not friends. It doesn't make us friends, that you're following me around," he snapped. 
 
I blinked a few times. Didn't this boy know I was older than him, or had he just no manners. 
 
"Oh, it was Sehun you told me about. The new boy who Luhan wanted to be friends with?" Baekhyun asked when he seemed to have figured it out. 
 
"Yes," I answered. 
 
"Then can I go back in now?" Sehun asked and looked at Baekhyun with a pleading face. 
 
"We need to talk," Baekhyun said.
 
Sehun looked almost worried all of a sudden. I could tell that he didn't really favor speaking about his feelings. 
 
Baekhyun turned around to me. "Just wait out here Yeollie. You can just watch tv or something. I'm comming back as soon as we're done talking," he said and lead Sehun into the room again. 
 
I stood wondering what was actually wrong with my new friend. It seemed like he was sick, but I wasn't really sure. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Baekhyun and Sehun is family. :O