10

Maybe Not That Bad

 

About a week after Sehun's first day Kris got a call from JunJin.
 
Sehun knew exactly what it was about, but pretended he didn't know. Kris wasn't told what it was about. He was just told, that JunJin wanted to meet him and Suho along with Sehun. 
 
That's how they ended up sitting in Sehun's classroom. Lay wasn't there. He had something to do, so it was only Kris and Suho. 
 
"Let's get to the point," JunJin said after he had introdused himself. He looked at Sehun. 
 
"Sehun has been leaving the classroom a couple of times already. He asked if he could go see Andy, but I talked to Andy today. He said he hasn't met Sehun. Never," JunJin said and looked from Kris, to Suho and stopped at Sehun. 
 
Suho and Kris also looked at Sehun. 
 
"He wouldn't be able to do anything anyway," Sehun said to defend himself. 
 
Suho sighed. "We're really sorry JunJin, but Sehun doesn't like when others worry about him," he said. 
 
It annoyed Sehun, that they talked about him like he wasn't there. He was there. He was sitting right in front of them. 
 
"I understand that, but I and the other teachers are worried, that something might happen. We don't know what could happen, since he doesn't go to Andy," JunJin explained. He actually sounded kind of worried. Sehun wasn't sure if it was him he was worried about, or if it was his own reputation as a teacher. 
 
"Actually we thought about that," Kris told him. "Sehun's cousin Baekhyun is going to transfer to this school. We thought that it would be best, if there was someone who knew what to do, if something happened." 
 
Sehun was speechless. They had asked Baekhyun to transfer here? Baekhyun who insisted on calling him 'Hunnie' till the day he died? 
 
"Why does he have to come here?" Sehun asked still speechless.
 
It felt like he was getting a babysitter. He didn't need a babysitter.
 
"We're going to talk about that when we come home," Kris answered. 
 
"There is something else too," JunJin then said.
 
He showed Suho and Kris a paper. It was the paper with the quiestions, where he only had answered the first. 
 
"Sehun-ah, you should have told of about that," Suho said. He was shocked. "What happened? Why did you write like that?" 
 
Sehun felt helpless.
 
"I don't know! I just wrote like I used to, and it ended like that. I was shocked too," Sehun exclaimed. "I can't even spell anymore. I don't know what this is!" He felt really helpless. He had as many quiestions as they did. 
 
He felt his eyes tear up. He didn't care about anything right now. He stood up and left the room.
 
He ignored the calling of his name. He just had to get out of there. His head began to hurt more again. 
 
-- 
 
Tao hadn't expected that Sehun would show up in the café at 8pm.
 
He was about to close, when Sehun came.
 
He had red eyes, and Tao knew he had been crying. He had no clue why.
 
"What's wrong?" Tao asked, when he had given Sehun a cup of coffee. He was worried. He was always worried, when it came to Sehun. 
 
"I don't know what to do anymore," Sehun said. He sounded really helpless. "I can't even spell anymore. Who knows, maybe I won't be able to walk tomorrow." 
 
Tao couldn't help, but chuckle.
 
"Ofcourse you will be able to walk tomorrow," he said.
 
His face became serious again, when he saw Sehun glare at him. 
 
"Sehun-ah, don't be sad. You know that we want to help you," Tao said. He didn't really know what to say to Sehun. Nothing he could say, would make a difference.
 
"Baekhyun-hyung is going to transfer to my school. All because of me," Sehun mumbled.
 
He felt guilty again. Everything was because of him. 
 
"Don't you think Baekhyun-hyung will be happy? He will be able to be together with Chanyeol-hyung every day," Tao said.
 
He had become pretty good friends with Luhan, Kyungsoo, Kai and Chanyeol too. They had followed Sehun to the café a lot of times. 
 
"Probably," Sehun just answered.
 
He was actually right. Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun would be happy, but it was going to be annoying to Sehun. It would probably be embarassing too.