14

Maybe Not That Bad

 

Sehun felt tired. His head hurted, and he didn't remember anything.
 
He opened his eyes slowly, and saw someone sit beside his bed. 
 
It was a boy with blond hair. He looked like he would be pretty tall, if he stood up. The boy had Sehun's hand in his. 
 
"Sehun-ah," he exclaimed, as soon as he saw Sehun was awake. 
 
Sehun nodded. He wondered if he knew this boy. He didn't remember him. He didn't regonize his face. 
 
"Do I know you?" Sehun asked the boy. He talked slowly, because he was afraid that he would have problems with his words. 
 
"You don't remember?" the boy asked. He asked calmly, but Sehun knew that he was shocked and sad. He could hear it in his voice. 
 
Sehun shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't. I don't remember anything." He felt sorry and his eyes became teary. 
 
"It's okay, Sehun-ah," the boy said and smiled at Sehun, to show it was okay. "I'm your cousin Kris."
 
The boy was calm, but Sehun wasn't. He felt weird. He didn't like the feeling, of being lost. He didn't remember anything, and he didn't like that feeling either. 
 
"I need to go now," Kris told Sehun. "Don't worry, I'll be back in a second." 
 
Sehun nodded. He watched as Kris left the room. 
 
--
 
"Sehun is awake," Kris told Xiumin. 
 
Xiumin smiled at the news. 
 
"But he can't remember anything," Kris then added. Xiumin's face fell. 
 
"How bad is it?" he asked. He was almost afraid to ask, and hear the answer. 
 
"He didn't even remember me," Kris said quietly. He was actually sad, but he didn't want to show it in front of Sehun. 
 
"That's bad," Xiumin mumbled. He hadn't expected that it would be that bad. He had expeted that he would have forgotten something, but he hadn't expected that he would have forgotten everything. 
 
"What are we going to do?" Kris asked. 
 
"We can't really do anything. We just have to hope, that he will remember everything new, that he is going to learn," Xiumin answered.
 
Kris nodded. It was probably the only thing they could do. 
 
-- 
 
Kris told Suho and Lay about it, when they came to visit Sehun. They were both happy that he had awaken, but ofcourse they were sad that he couldn't remember anything. 
 
"So, I'm living with all of you?" Sehun asked, when Suho and Lay had introduced themselfs. 
 
"Yes. The doctor, said that you can come home tommorow," Suho said and smiled at Sehun.
 
Sehun smiled, for the first time in a year. 
 
Sehun actually felt happy. He felt weird and empty, but he felt happy. There wasn't any feeling in him which hurted. Although he couldn't remember anything, it felt like it had been a long time since, he last had felt this happy. 
 
-- 
 
Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kai were in the café together with Chen and Tao, when Baekhyun came and told them about Sehun. 
 
Luhan was the one of them, who was most sad. He regretted that he didn't know how Sehun had felt about him. But Sehun couldn't have had no feelings towards him at all, because if he did, then why hadn't he had anything against the kiss? 
 
Everyone could see how sad Luhan were. They had all known that Luhan had had feelings for Sehun, but they didn't know how to cheer him up. 
 
"Then won't his brain be able to work?" Kai asked Baekhyun. 
 
"It's weird. The thing in his brain stopped. Xiumin said that nothing will happen from now on. He won't die. He has only lost his memory," Baekhyun explained.
 
Everyone was happy to hear that. 
 
"Maybe it is actually good, that he lost his memory," Chanyeol suddenly said.
 
They all looked at him like he was some weird thing. None of them understood what he meant. 
 
"He was sad all the time, and he didn't believe in a good life anymore. He thought that everyone would leave him," he explained calmly. 
 
He was actually right. None of them had seen Sehun smile since he started at the school. Ofcourse, he had only been at the school in about two weeks, but Baekhyun said that Sehun hadn't smiled since the accident. 
 
It was maybe a good thing. Now Sehun would be able to be happy, without all the worries that he had had before. 
 
Now he would be able to believe, that he could have a good life like everyone else.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
This was the last chapter. ^^ 
But! There's going to be a short Epilogue. :D 
 
Hope you liked it, and thanks to all my subscripers. ^^ 
 
And vote: