13

Maybe Not That Bad

 

Since it was weekend it was quiet.
 
Sehun wasn't in school, and he wasn't working either. He tried to think about his emotions, but he didn't get to an end or conclusion. 
 
Through the weekend, he began to forget more. Saturday he even forgot the way home. He had been to a kiosk, and forgot the way home. He ended up walking around for an hour, because he was too stuborn to admit that he had forgot the way home. He ended up calling Kris, so he could come and pick him up. 
 
It was Sunday morning, when Kris came and said that they wanted to talk with him.
 
Suho and Lay sat in the livingroom, when they came in.
 
The atmosphere in the room was kind of sad, and Sehun wondered what was wrong. 
 
"Sehun-ah," Kris said when Sehun sat down. "There's something we need to tell you." He stopped, and Sehun could hear the sadness in his voice. He got the feeling that this wasn't good news. 
 
"Your mother woke up," Suho continued from where Kris stopped.
 
Sehun's face lighted up at the words, but darkened again when Suho continued. "But, she's dead." 
 
Sehun couldn't believe his own ears. He had waited a year, and now she had left him. 
 
"H-how?" Sehun asked. 
 
"She woke up in the middle of the night. She was alone, and her body couldn't take the shock," Lay answered. 
 
Sehun felt tears on his cheeks. He didn't even try to hold them back. This wasn't what he had waited for. He had waited a year, and now she had left him too. Everybody would end up leaving him. He was sure of it. 
 
Sehun felt empty and alone. 
 
--
 
Sehun sat on a bench in front of the café. He knew that if he walked into the café, then Tao and Chen would just ask him a lot of questions. He didn't want to talk about it now. He just wanted to be alone. 
 
He had waited a year. A year where he had visited his mom everyday, hoping that she would wake up someday. Hoping that she would tell him that everything would be okay, no matter what. He wanted her to meet Luhan, before he forgot who he was.
 
Sehun saw Tao in the café, when he felt his head hurt. It began to hurt as much, as it had done the last time he fainted. He knew what was going to happen. 
 
He held the screams back. It wasn't like it would hurt him, if he died now.
 
Ofcourse he didn't think of suicide, but if it was his head's fault, then it wasn't suicide. Ofcourse he thought about Luhan. He wasn't even sure what he was to him. Were they just friends, or were they more than that? I didn't really matter, if he had to die now anyway. 
 
Sehun didn't really think about anything, when everything before him became dark. 
 
-- 
 
Everyone was standing in front of Sehun's hospitalbed.
 
He hadn't been awake in two days.
 
Tao had seen him outside the café, not long after he had fainted. 
 
Xiumin told them that the reason he fainted, was probably because of his emotional state. He knew that Sehun's condition wasn't good, and he said that the many emotions didn't help either. 
 
Luhan had had to tell Kyungsoo and Kai about Sehun. They had known something had been wrong with him, but they hadn't commented or asked about it. 
 
Xiumin had told them, that he wasn't sure which state Sehun was going to be in, when he woke up.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
There you go. ^^ 

There is one chapter left, and an epilogue (I'm not sure if that's what it's called). 
 
And I'm writing a new story. It's called 'The Heart of a Brother'. ^^ 
I would be glad if you want to read that too. :)