12

Maybe Not That Bad

 

"Are you going to forget everything?" Luhan asked as he moved a little bit closer to Sehun. 
 
Sehun nodded. "I already began to forget my cousins' names. I called Suho-hyung, Lay-hyung this morning." 
 
Luhan could feel his pain. He began to feel sad himself. It was sad, that Sehun was going to forget everything. It wasn't fair. 
 
"Can't you get cured?" Luhan asked. 
 
He felt more sad, when Sehun shook his head. "They don't know what it is," he answered. 
 
Luhan looked at him. He couldn't help but admire his beauty. 
 
"Sehun-ah," he said. "Look at me." 
 
Sehun became confused, but did as he was told. He turned his head towards Luhan, and saw that Luhan's face was very close to his. He felt his heart beat faster, and he wasn't really sure if this was good to his head. 
 
"Sehun-ah, what would you do if I kissed you?" Luhan whispered and looked at Sehun's lips and then at his eyes. 
 
Sehun didn't really know what to say. This was the first time, he had been this close to a person - except for the times he had been wrestling with his brother. 
 
"Try," he whispered. 
 
He didn't need to say more, before he felt Luhan's lips on his. They felt soft. His heart was beating hard and fast. This was his first kiss. His first kiss. Luhan took his first kiss. They had only known eachother a week, but still. He had nothing against it. 
 
--
 
"Hyung," Sehun said when he came into the livingroom.
 
Lay sat in the sofa, and watched tv. 
 
"What is it Sehun-ah?" he asked and turned the tv off, to show that all his attention was on him. 
 
"How does it feel to be in love, hyung?" Sehun asked, and sat down beside Lay. 
 
Lay hadn't expected that question, and he was taken aback by it. It wasn't a question he had thought, that Sehun would ask him. 
 
"What exactly do you mean?" Lay asked, and looked at Sehun with a worried face. 
 
"You don't need to worry," Sehun said annoyed. "But, how do you know you're in love?" he continued. 
 
Lay thought about it a little. "It's different from person, to person I guess." 
 
Sehun sighed.
 
"You don't help," he said.
 
He wasn't sure, if he was in love or he not. There was something about Luhan, which made him happy. Like really happy. And when he kissed him, it felt nice. 
 
"Why do you even ask?" Lay asked, curious. 
 
"I think I'm in love," Sehun answered without hestitation. It surprised him too. 
 
"That's good, I think," Lay answered.
 
If Sehun was happy it was good. But what if the person he was in love with, wasn't in love with him? 
 
"I think so too," Sehun said. "Can you drive me to the hospital?" 
 
Lay nodded. 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I really wanted to put some HunHan into this story. When I thought about this story at first, I wanted it to be a HunHan-story, but it only became a little. 
 
But I hope you all like it. ^^