4

Maybe Not That Bad

 

I walked around the café, and cleaned after the costumers. It was closing hour. 
 
"Why can't they at least take their coffee with them?" I  mumbled to myself, when I noticed a cup on one of the tables. It was the table, where the three guy had sat. 
 
When I went to take the cup, I noticed a note beside it. 
 
'Sehun.. That's your name right? 
Then.. Sehun-ah, let's be friends.
We're looking for you at school tomorrow.
See ya. - Kai, Kyungsoo and Luhan'. 
 
I grunted. 
 
"What do you have there?" Tao was suddenly behind me. I got a shock. 
 
"Don't do that! I don't know if my brain can take it," I joked. I wasn't really good at joking. 
 
"Yeah right," Tao said. "You should at least try to be their friend." 
 
I didn't answer, but sat down on one of the chairs. I leaned my head on my hand. It hurted pretty bad. 
 
"Are you sure you're alright?" Tao asked, when he saw how I was. He looked worried. 
 
I was about to say something, when my head suddenly began to hurt more. My voice wouldn't come out, and it felt like something crashed my head from the inside. 
 
"Yah Sehun-ah!" Tao yelled. He shook me lightly. "Chen!" he yelled louder. "Call Suho-hyung." 
 
I didn't really get what he did, but my head was soon in his lap. "It is okay, Sehun-ah. Just bear with it a little longer," he whispered as he my hair. 
 
-- 
 
"I can't. Not now," I said annoyed. 
 
Xiumin looked at me, with a serious look. "You need be taken to the hospital, Sehun. Your condition is getting worse." 
 
"I don't want to," I protested. Xiumin had used the last 10 minutes, standing in front of my bed, trying to convience me to come with him to the hospital. It would be fine if he just wanted to check up on my condition, but he wanted me to stay there. Stay there. He didn't even know how long. 
 
"Sehun-ah, please don't be like that," Suho sighed. I was glad it was only Suho and Lay, who were at home. They weren't good at conviencing me. Kris was. Or more he was good at forcing me. 
 
"But I started at the new school today. It isn't right that I started today - where I only had the two first lessons, and then I have to drop out. I don't want to," I said stubornly. 
 
Xiumin sighed. "Sehun-ah, please." 
 
"Can't you give me just three weeks?" I pleaded. "If it hasn't got better in three weeks, I'm going. I can come to check ups every week too." 
 
"Fine. But I'll only give you three weeks, and if it's getting much worse you have to go to the hospital," Xiumin gave in. 
 
I nodded, happy that I didn't have to go now.
 
But then I came to think of Kris. He was going to be mad, but I didn't really care right now.