Epilogue

Maybe Not That Bad

"Good luck, Sehun-ah," Kris said as Sehun was on the way out of the car. 

Sehun just smiled at him. He was a little nervous, but it was okay. it was okay to be nervous, when you were starting at a new school. 

Maybe, it wasn't really a new school. It was the same school he had gone to before, but he didn't remember that. 

"Don't worry," Sehun said to Kris. Kris really looked like he was worried, but Sehun didn't really understand why. 

Kris, Lay and Suho had told him about what happened. They had told him about his mother, and the accident. Ofcourse he was a little sad, that he couldn't remember his mother, but he was happy anyway. He was happy, that he didn't have to go around and be sad all the time. It wasn't like he missed his mother, ofcourse he wanted to know how it was to have a mother and remember her. 
He was told about his father and brother too, but it was the same as with his mother. 

"I can't help it," Kris mumbled when Sehun had closed the door. 

Sehun turned around and waved at Kris, when he drove away. He smiled a little to himself. He was on his own now. 

It wasn't hard to find the principal's office, and he had soon dissapearred behind the door. 

What Sehun didn't know, was that there was five boys, who were looking at him all that time. They were all happy that he was back, and they all wanted to be his friends. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

That's it. ^^ 

Hope you liked it, and thank you to all the readers of this story. I'm really happy that you wanted to read it. :D