2

Maybe Not That Bad

 

"How did it go?" Suho asked, when I came home. He was cooking something, I wasn't sure would be edible. 
 
"Fine. It had only become a little worse," I said.
 
Now you probably wonder, what had become worse? Am I right? The answer is, my head. Something happened a year ago - I will tell more about that later - and my brain is ruined. To be honest the doctors don't know what it is, but it does two things. 
 
1. I lose my memory.
 
2. My brain is going to stop working at some point - which means I'll probably die. 
 
"A little?" Suho asked and turned away from his cooking. His face looked worried. He looked at me like he tried to find something that made me look sick. 
 
"Xiumin didn't want to tell me how, but he said he will call," I answered. 
 
Suho nodded and asked: "What about Aunt?" 
 
Aunt? Mother! I forgot. I forgot to visit her. I had never forgot to visit her. Never. Suddenly I felt guilty. How would I feel if I was in the hospital, and nobody visited me? How would I.. 
 
I stared out in the air, when I felt my eyes get teary. 
 
Suho hurried over to me, and gave me a hug. "It's okay, Sehun-ah. You know it isn't your fault you forgot. You can just visit her tomorrow," he said and patted my back. 
 
I moved away from him, and saw that he looked more worried than before. "If it isn't my fault, then who's fault is it?" I asked. 
 
Suho looked away from me. "Sehun-ah, don't blame anyone for what happened. It isn't anyone's fault." 
 
"Someone must have been the reason, it ended like it did," I yelled. "Was it my father, or my mother then?" 
 
"There isn't anyone to blame, Sehun. It was an accident," Suho answered. He was calm, and he didn't act like I had just yelled at him. He never did when I yelled at him. 
 
"Someone must be to blame. Someone must," I mumbled. Suho looked worried at me again. "I'm going to work," I said and stood up. 
 
Suho didn't say anything and just nodded. 
 
--
 
"Where did the new boy go?" I asked as we left the school. We had been looking for the boy, but we couldn't find him. Someone told us they saw him leave the school early. 
 
"Maybe he's a bad kid," Chanyeol suggested. "But he didn't look like that." 
 
I agreed on that. 
 
"Let's go to the new café. I heard they make good coffee," Kyungsoo said. He sounded excited. 
 
"Sorry, I have to go meet Baekhyun," Chanyeol apologized.
Baekhyun was Chanyeols' boyfriend. They hadn't been dating in a long time, that was the reason Chanyeol often choose to be together with Baekhyun instead of them. But they all understood him, and they had met Baekhyun. He was nice, and they expected that he would soon hang out with them too. Not that they minded. 
 
"Hey, isn't that the new boy?" Kai suddenly asked, and pointed at a boy who walked in front of them. 
 
The boy walked into the new café, where we also were heading. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
2nd chapter. ^^ 
 
Do you like it? ^^