1

Maybe Not That Bad

 

"Don't forget to go to the hospital. It's at 10 o'clock," Kris said, when he was driving me to school. 
 
It wasn't like I didn't knew. I did, but sometimes I forgot the time. In the last weeks it had been more often, than it had been in the past.
 
"Then I can see mom, when I already am there," I said.
 
Kris didn't comment that, but it wasn't really anything we talked about at this time of the day. 
 
Kris was my older cousin. We lived together. My other cousin and his boyfriend lived in the same house as us. They all took care of me. My mother couldn't really do that, my father couldn't either. 
 
The car stopped outside my new school. It was the first time I had transfered to another school. 
 
"Sehun-ah," Kris said before I got out of the car. I turned to him, and saw his serious face. "Try to get some friends. Understood?" 
 
I didn't answer him, and just got out of the car. I heard him sigh, but ignored it. Why did he has to worry about that? He knew I wouldn't try anyway. I didn't really like to be together with others. I had my reasons, why I liked to be alone. 
 
--
 
"Who's that?" Kai asked and pointed at a boy. He was handsome. His hair was brown and his bangs almost covered his eyes. His skin was fair. 
 
"I haven't seen him before," Kyungsoo said and looked closer at the boy. "He's probably new." 
 
The boy didn't seem to be confused, at what to do on his first day. We watched as he found the principal's office, and dissapeared behind the door.
 
Although I hadn't talked to the boy, something made me want to know more about him. He looked interesting, don't ask me why. Sometimes I didn't have to talk to people, before I wanted to be their friends. It had been like that with Kai too, and he was my friend now. 
 
"I know that face," Chanyeol suddenly said, I hadn't noticed I was staring out in the air. "Luhan wants to know more about the boy." 
 
Chanyeol knew me very well. Actually all my friends knew me very well, but  Chanyeol was the one I had known longest. We had become friends as soon as I moved to Korea, which was when I was about 5 I think. 
 
"Poor boy," Kai mumbled. 
 
"What? I'm not a bad friend!" I exclaimed offended. 
 
Kyungsoo laughed. "No, you're not. But when you want something you don't give up. Which means you are going to try to be his friend, no matter what." 
 
I thought about his words a little. He was probably right. 
 
"Let's get to class. We're late," Chanyeol said and pointed at the watch on the wall. He was right. 
 
--
 
"Class, this is Oh Sehun. He is going to be in this class from now on. Be nice and take care of him," Mrs. Cho said. She smiled at me and pointed at a free seat. I didn't smile back, but just went and sit down.
 
I looked at my watch. At 10 o'clock, I kept thinking. I must remember it. I must. 
 
I felt a headache when I tried to consentrate. This was going to be a long lesson, with this head.
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
It was the first chapter. :D 
 
Hope you like it. 
 
I'm sorry, if you think it's short, but the other chapters is going to be around this length too. ^^'
 
I'm going to try to update as often as possible. :)