Chapter 7: Why are you like that!?

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

"Seo hee you're a...." I paused and took a deep breath. This is really surprising shocking to me. As I was catching on with my breathing, I can hear raindrops starting to fall outside. 

I tried touching her but she moved away from me. I can see her tears falling down like the rain outside. With every teardrop that falls from her eyes is like a knife that's stabbing my heart.

It hurts to see her like that. I tried reaching out to her but she shouted, "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Then a lightning came crashing in and made the lights in the room close.

 

It was pitch black.

 

I can't see anything even Seo Hee that's in front of me.

 

Only the lightning was our light.

 

I can't see her.

 

What if she went out of the room? How can I find her now?

"Seo Hee!" I called her but she didn't reply. Is she there? Did she already left me?

 

Then a lightning struck again brightening the whole room. I was horrified with what I saw. My eyes widened to the person I saw who was in front of me. My whole body tremble in fear.

 

Seo Hee.. Is that really her? She's not the beautiful, dainty and neat Nam Seo Hee that I had liked instead what I saw was a girl with a messy tangled har, torn dress drenched in blood. But what really scared me was her bloodshot eyes looking straight to me. The room became dark again. I was still standing there and not moving an inch.

 

"This is what I really am, Kevin. Yes, you're right. I am a ghost." I heard Seo hee said with an eerie voice that jolt chills through my whole body. "This isn't true! THIS CAN'T be true!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. 

 

"Nam Seo Hee, the girl that I have liked is a GHOST!?" 

 

Then I heard her say yes that echoed through the whole room. I was scared. I admit that. Can  you believe it? That the girl I fell in love with is a ghost? The FIRST girl that I had took a liking to.. was a... ghost.

 

"I'm sorry I lied to you" I heard her say with her scary voice. She's sounds so scary that made my whole body tremble in fear.

 

"G-Gwenchana(It's Okay)" I said in a stuttered voice. 

 

"Are you scared?" She asked me. NOW! I am scared! Her voice, her eyes looking at me (even when I can't see her because of the blackout) and the room that has a really cold, dark and eerie atmosphere in them makes me more scared. 

 

"Now, I am." I said making my voice sound so annoyed at her. 

 

"I'm sorry if you were scared at me. I was just.. I didn't want all of this to happen" She said and her voice changed back to the normal one that I use to hear. Then the lights came in and I saw her like a normal person again. "Duing the nights, I am like this. No, actually when I am sad or angry or even when I wanted to be like that I can easily be like that scary ghost. Brrrr. got me goosebumps when I look at my reflection." 

 

"Wait? You have a reflection?" I asked her. Aren't ghost supposed to not have a reflection since they are... ghost? And why am I like this? Why don't I feel scared at her anymore? was it because she looks like that again or is it because she charmed me? Either way, I still feel so relieved right now. 

 

"No, actually. When I look at a normal mirror, OF COURSE! I don't have a reflection but when I am using the mirror that K.Will-sunbaenim gave me, well, I can see my reflection actually. 

 

"Oh" I said to her looking all innocent. She smiled at me that made my heart beat so fast again. Even if I know that she is a ghost I still can feel something to her. I can feel... love I guess? Sound so cheesy right? I know I am not the only one thinking about that.

 

"How did you...became like this?" I asked awkwardly hoping she wouldn't feel any anger for since I am asking her a personal question. 

 

"hmm.. Something happened. I can't remember actually. All I know is that I "died" in a car accident." She said and quoting 'died'

 

"Died?" I asked

 

She nodded. " Actually, I am not sure if I am really dead, because k.will-sunbenim said that my mission why I became a roaming ghost is that I need to find my body." She explained to me. I just nodded in agreement letting her continue if she has something to tell me.

 

"He said that I need to find it if  I want to live."

 

"So that means you are still alive, well, there's a 50% chance." 

 

She nodded. "That is what I am hoping for. So I was really happy that you can see me!" She smiled again.

 

"Seo Hee, Do you remember what I said to you before? That is true. I really do like you." 

 

She smiled. I thought she was gonna stood up and walk away again but she didn't. "I know that already! You said it so seriously earlier!." She said and crossed her arms in front me. 

 

"So? Why are you like that before?" 

 

She smiled awkwardly. Even those awkward smiles are still making me go crazy. "It was because my heart beated!" She said in excitement. "I can feel it! I thought I was just being punished but I wasn't!" 

 

"Is that a good thing?"

 

"IT'S GREAT!" She said. "Sunbae said that if I feel those kinds of things, it can mean that I may have another chance in being alive!" 

 

I smiled at her. "That's good then."

 

"But, can I ask a favour?" She said. 

 

I nodded.

 

"Can you help me find my body?"

 

***********************************************************************************************

 

This is a very boring chapter? or is it? HAHAHA! Let me know people! I'm sorry I updated like so late now!!! 

 

I'll try my best to be more active. HAHAHAHA! Sorry people. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 14 SUBBIES. I LOVE YOU GUYS.

 

Comment below if you have something to say (nice! HAHA) it makes me more happy :D

 

Double update? Why not? But I'll try though. ! ^O^

 

XOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

HisOfficialProperty