Chapter 6: Misunderstanding

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

KEVIN'S POV

 

I went back to the practice room still thinking about what happened earlier. Wait, did I just got dumped? SERIOUSLY!? My first confession turned out like this? I sighed loudly while stretching up and getting ready for our practice. Soon enough the music started. 

 

(Play Man Man Ha Ni *U*)

 

Is love that easy to you
Our memories seem easy to you
Is everything is easy for you
You only want hot love Baby girl
But you only give a cold hand Bad girl
Throw away your prided confidence
You keep teasing me Better stop now

 

I agree with this lyrics. If my life is like a song well, I would probably sang a happy song instead of a sad one. But that's life I guess. Still, it breaks my heart.

 

"Kevin.." 

 

"Kevin!!!!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard somebody shouted at me.

"What the hell, dude! I kept on calling you and you still can't hear me!?" Eli complained with an annoyed voice as he cross his arms and tapped his right foot at me.

"Sorry" I said and grab a bottle of water at the table. 

 

"Are you okay?" Kiseop asked worrily hugging me from the back. His arms are tightly wrapped on the waist. I looked at him and said yes. "You don't look so good though" He pouted and put his head on my shoulder. (A/N: Sorry! This author likes--LOVES Bromance ;) )

 

"Hey guys! Enough with that bromance there! Let'd go back to the dorm!" Soohyun-hyung yelled at us from the door. All of them are outside and we are just the only ones there.

 

"Let's go." Kiseop said and held my hand.

 

When we got to the dor, I kept on sighing loudly still thinking about my failure as I'm playing with my noodles and not eating it.

"Kevin, what happened to you? Is there a problem?" Hoon-hyung asked.

"Huh? No. I guess." 

"Spill it!" Eli shouted. "We are all brothers here, dude!" I nodded and did not have a choice.

 

"I was dumped." I said sadly. They began choking and spitting foods all over the dinner table.

 

"Ewww~ GUYS!!!!" I complained. Now the food's not edible anymore. -_____-

 

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????" They all shouted in unison that I had to cover my ears.

 

"What do you mean 'dumped'!?"
"What the hell did you say?" 
"Are you kidding me!?"
"Who's the girl?"

"Is she blind to see how HOT you are?" (A/N: Which is true *winked*)
"How can she do that to you, hyung?" 
"Are you seriously saying the truth?" 

They all spurted all at once that I don't even know who says who.

 

"I don't know!" I said and messed my hair up then went to sit on the couch.

Eli and the others trailed behind me and sat on the couch to comfort me.

"Who would do that you? You're still our princess, Kevin." AJ said to me as he put his arm around my shoulder.

"What happened? Tell us." Eli asked me. I sighed loudly and began telling them what happened earlier.

 

"So that's it? You didn't even waited for her to answer?" said Kibum-hyung. 

"It's obvious already and she even ran away from me." I said.

"Pabo! Listento her reply first before jumping to conclusion. Tch, so that's why you really are not good at girls." Kibum lectured me. I puffed air blowing some strands of hair away from my forehead.

"I agree to Kibum-hyung." Dongho said as he nodded continously. 

 

Kibum-hyung's right. I should have asked for her answer before thinking of other negative thoughts. Stupid me! So that's why I agree to people calling me socially-awkward.

"Hyung, I 'll be back. Don't wait for me, okay?" I said and run towards the door.

 

"Kevin Fighting~~" I heard them as I went out. 

 

I walked and went to music room. I slowly opened it as I breathe deeply. 

 

I opened it and saw Seo hee. She was near the piano. I guess she didn't saw me. I was about to call her when I saw her hands run through the piano. LIKE THROUGH!! I thought I was just seeing things but I wasn't! Her hands literally run through the piano. Like a.. like a...

 

GHOST!!!

 

"S-Seo hee." I said in stuttered voice. I saw her look at me in a frightened way. She was holding her wrist. "K-Kevin.. W-what are you..?" She said sounding so scared and shocked.

 

"Seo hee you're a ..."

 

******************************************

Tall man's POV

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I heard Seohee said in a soft way that I really liek about her.

"I'm going to cook." I said and winked at her. 

She pouted and looked at me while smiling. "Okay. Make it super delicious okay?" I nodded and started cutting the vegetables. I saw her grab chips from the cabinet and ate it. "Oh, my Seohee doesn't care about getting fat." I said at her.

"I don't care oppa. Since you'll always be my side eventhough I'm fat right?" Seohee said to me and smiled. I miss her smile. Please continue to smile my Seohee. Then it started to get dark and then I realize I was just dreaming. i woke up crying and leaned my back on the cold wall of the hospital.

"Hyung, geumanhae(Stop this). Please. You're just hurting yourself." I heard one of my friends said to me. I looked like a bum. My life was a mess eversince her accident. 

"Did you think I didn't tried?" I said.

"Then try harder, hyung. Do you think you're the only one hurting? Us too! And do you think Seohee-noona will like to see you like this? GOD YOU'RE LIFE'S A MESS, HYUNG! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" He shouted at me. 

 

**********************************************

 

How are you liking the story? I don't really have the confidence >o<

BUT THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS ^^ I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

This chapter is dedicated to my dongsaeng AshesAngel and also my new friend icecreamtower OH! OH! and my friend maryeolexoticforever Chanyeol's wife!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! >o<