Chapter 14: That's What Happened To Her

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

"What do we do now?" Seohee asked me. I don't still have the answer for that. 

 

"I don't know either" I said in a worrily manner. We both looked like we're going through a hard problem which it is, by the way.

"Well, I think the best way is to know your enemy." a voice said out of nowhere. We looked above and saw K.Will sitting in the cemented floor while his legs are swinging.

 

"Wae? Don't blame me here! I was delivering the thingy that you caught earlier." K.Will said looking like he was surrendering to us then jumped down.

 

"Do you know what happened to Yewon-noona? She's acting pretty weird." I asked him.

"Probably. I think what happened to her is she was possessed." K.Will said  looking to us.

"WHAT!? Possessed?" I said in shock. "What do you mean by that?" 

"Duh! what else stupid! Of course a ghost entered her body and took control over it." 

"Well, if you say it like that it makes sense but how come she still in a normal state? Doesn't she still have a clue on what entered her?" I asked him out of my curiousity and observation

"That means the ghost doesn't consume her whole. So the ghost still doesn't have full control over her. Also, he/she might be doing that because he/she wants to use her memories against you, Seohee's protector." K.Will explained to us while sitting on the bench in front of us. 

"But you shoudl know this." He said in a serious manner. "Once the ghost stayed on her for a long time, she might not make it." 

"What do you mean 'she might make it' you mean..."

Then I saw K.Will nodded that he looks like he knows what I am thinking (which is true) "A ghost is like a parasite. They on human's life force until that person dies. Not until you get rid of that ghost inside her, it will continue on her life force out until she is drained out." He said

 

I was shocked and I was speechless. I don't know what to say. 

"Kevin..." I heard Seohee said in worry. I looked at her and flash her a smile.

"Im okay." I feel like I need to save her. Eventhough she made something that made me hate her, still, I don't want her to die like this, No, not like this. "Tell me how can I get rid of the ghost inside her." 

 

I saw K.Will shrugged then act like he doesn't know. "Just remember this Kevin. All ghost can go in and out of a human when the person is feeling terribly sad or lonely. Maybe the reason why Yewon was possessed is that she was so sad about what happened to you and her. " Then I saw him stood up and turned my back on me.

 

"How does that help me get rid of that parasite?" I said stopping him.

"You're the protector. You should think about it carefully." He said then diappeared. UGH!! Why does he have to complicate things like this! 

"Does he always does that?" I asked Seohee in annoyance.

"Uh-huh. !" She said. I remember the CD again and I was to take the CD out when the bell rang and I have to put it back inside my bag again. I ran inside the building as Seohee was catching up on me.

 

Meanwhile..

 

"What is happening?" A voice inside Yewon asked as she was staring on the mirror of the washroom.

"Shut up, girl!" Yewon said to herself. "This time, I'll definitely get a chance that I wanted." Then she smirked and went out.

 

****************************************************************

 

Another update!!! Love you subbies :DD

 

Okay so unfortunately, my story is going to end real soon so yeah. bummer! Im gonna miss Kevin and Seohee T^T

OH yeah!!! Im gonna miss K.Will too!!! 

 

feel free to comment below :DD Love you my readers!!!! ^^

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

HisOfficialProperty