Chapter 17: Are you avoiding me? Why?

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

"Kevin.. I remember everything." She said then stood up and wiped her tears. "I need to go now." Then she disappeared.

 

The next day. I waited for Seohee in the music room but she wasnt there eventhough I kept calling her. The bell rang and so I have to go to my class now. I stood up from where I am sitting and went to my class

 

Meanwhile....

 

No one's POV

 

"You know, you're too hard on the boy." K.Will said to Seohee as they appeared in the music room. Seohee walked towards the piano seat where Kevin was earlier. 

"I just don't want to talk to him right now. He made me like this. I have to hate him. I have to forget that I even fell inlove with him in such a short time." Seohee said sounding so hurt. K.Will looked at her with sadness and pity. 

"DO you think you can do that?" K.Will asked her then Seohee was shocked with what she heard. "Can you really hate the guy that you fall for? I mean you are nothing before you met Kevin. Nobody ever tried taking your chance away from you. Nobody ever tried talking or even paid any attention to you, not until Kevin came along and talked to go out of that little shell of yours."

Seohee was speechless. Tears then started falling from her eyes.

"Kevin may not remember what happened during those times but I know he didn't mean it." K.Will assured Seohee. " Kevin is not the bad guy here. NO, He can never be a bad guy. I know people Seohee. Everybody has reasons." 

"I don't know, Sunbae. I can't stop thinking and asking myself why he did that. I can't feel but anger on him." Seohee clenched her fist tghtly. K.Will just sighed then looked at Seohee seriously.

"If you really believe he's like that of a guy then you are just plain stupid." Then Seohee looked at her sunbae in surprise. This was the first time her heard him say those words to her. "Seohee everything happens for a reason." K.Will continued then he wallked away. "Kevin is not a killer. He will never be one but if you're trying to do what you're thinking right now then your emotions are drowning you to go and join the darkness. In the end, you will regret everything that you will be doing. Seohee, the word 'forgiveness' exists in the dictionary for a reason. It is not only just a damn word in there. It is alsoused as well whether it'll be hard to do it or not." He said then disappeared.

Seohee fell on her knees as K.Will's words echoed in her head.

********************************************

I went back to the dorm sighing cause I didn't get a chance to see her today. Ugh! I'm really happy that she remembered everything and I wanted to ask her about it. But to my dismay, she's nowhere to be found. Ugh! Why cant I see her? She disappeared like bubbles! NO!! Did something happen to her while Im gone? I stood up surprising my members.

"Wae??" Hoon asked

"I.. Ugh! I don't know." I said in frustration.

"Hmm... I think I know now!" Hoon snapped in front of us. "Kevin's lovesick!" 

Then they started teasing me so I have no choice but go upstairs. Where is she? What happened to her? Is she okay? Is she hurt? I asked myself.

"Hiding. She's upset. Yeah, she's fine. No, no bruises or scratches." I heard someone behind me said. I jumped ou tof my chair and fell on the floor. 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

 

here's another update for you my beloved subbies.

Im almost done with this story. 

So sorry guys that I have to end this already. OTZ
 

Still, I hope you'll support this story till the end ;) 

Sorry for the misspellings and wrong grammars.

 

Okay so I just watched the newly updated We Got Married (TaEun Couple) OH. MY. GOD!!! EXO was there!! I was totally spazzing and those two are just so damn sweet!!! especially the ''Do you miss me?'' ''I miss you too'' part OMG!!!! /ledies/ 

 

 

See you on my next update. 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

HisOfficialProperty