Chapter 12: Fighting It.

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

This is inconvinient. -__- How am I going to help Seohee in this state? That sunbae didn't even told me how to fight ghosts! Great~ I don't even know what to do! I continue on touching the ghost's arm but my hands kept on going through. UGH! where's the ghostbusters when you need them? Okay Kevin.. think.. I read from a book before that in order to kill the soul living in a doll is to stab both of its eyes and then tear it apart but we are not talking about dolls here! It's ghost! UGH!

 

"Ke..Kevin.." I heard Seohee pleaded.

"Go cry all you want little missy but your boyfriend over here will never be able to help you so just give up and give me your chance." The evil ghost said.

 

"Reflection right!!" I yelled out.

"What!?" The ghost asked in confusion. "I don't care about you human! Tell me where she hides her chance!" I didn't pay any attention to what he said and just ordered Seohee to change into her scary form. So she did. I held out a mirror in my bag. "Seohee close your eyes." I asked her "Don't open it until I say so" and she just nodded. 

"Just what in the world are you trying to prove?" I heard the ghost said.

 

"That humans are just a word and ghost or not, I still can stop you from hurting my girlfriend!" I said to him as I opened the compact mirror in front of him. I saw him looked at it then he laughed. 

 

"What is this? Some kind of joke?" the ghost as he continue laughing, Will it work? Come on, please work. I dont have any bright ideas besides this one. He touched it then all of a sudden he can't remove his finger on the mirror and he was being into it. I grabbed Seohee away from him since she might be in too. 

 

"How did you..?" 

"How did I know?" I asked her completing her question. "Well all of the boring years that I have to read random stories for my English class actually paid off." I said to her and all I felt while hugging her is cold. Very Cold. Ice cold. I heard a clap then looked at who's the person doing it and it was Seohee's sunbae.

 

"That's great! That was amazing Kevin! First day on the job and you just captured a ghost already! How did you know ghosts are vulnerable to mirrors? Great thinking!" K.Will praised me as he patted my shoulder. "Now Now Seohee no need to be scary now that Mr. Scary-Ghost over here is trapped. I'll take that" He said then took my mirror away from me. Then Seohee went to her pretty self and she went through me again. since I was hugging her. 

 

"I'll leave you two lovebirds here while I need to give this to my boss. Oh, when you need me? Don't call me okay? Bye!" He said then he quickly disappeared. I'm starting to hate that sunbae. 

 

"Thank you.." Seohee said to me. "If it wasn't for you, I might have no chances on living anymore. So for that, I'll let you use one of the 3 wishes that I offered you." 

 

"No need. It was granted a while ago. " I said to her smiling. She then looked at me with bewilderment. "You don't know? You're my girlfriend now." She smiled and looked at me shyly. "You're my girlfriend now okay?" She nodded then hugged me but she just went through me. We both laughed at what she did and then the bell rang. 

 

The classes started and I was so bored but then I smiled at Seohee who was sitting at the teacer's table in front of us. 

"what's with the weird smile?" I heard Henry asked me. I looked at him and smiled again. "Okay, that officially freaked me out. What's wrong Kevin?" 

"Nothing." I said then messed my hair up. 

"Woah!" He said then held my hand. "Where did you get this cool looking tatoo?" He asked me. 

"Huh? Oh its nothing." I said to him. 

"DO you know what that character '保護者' means?" Henry said and then I shook my head. "Protector, But this is in a traditional form, more  complex than what we sometimes use. It's a good thing I know it." Henry said to me while smiling. (A/N: Correct me if I'm wrong okay? Since I'm not really good at Chinese characters. Yes I am not a Chinese. Just half kekeke~) I thanked him and went to my next class when the bell rang.