Chapter 2: Socially-awkward Here!

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Still Kevin's POV

 

What's wrong with this girl? Is she that kind of loner that nobody in this school ever acknowledge her?

"Thank you. Thank you." she said "I'm Nam Seo Hee. Nice to meet you......" and offers her hand
"Kevin, Kevin Woo." I said and was about to accept her hand but she declined it as she turned around. Okay! This girl is really weird. I rubbed the back of my neck in confusion. Definitely a weird girl but a pretty one. Even her back is. I shook my head. What are you thinking, Woo Sunghyun! Go Back to your senses.!

"So Kevin-ssi? Will you be my friend." She asked me. 

"Well, uhmm." I said awkwardly and nodded. Just as I predicted, She cried again. Definitely a weird girl crybaby. 

 

*****************************************************************************

"Can I ask a question?" I asked her and she just nodded. I'm sitting in front seat while she remained standing and not even leaning at anything. "Why do you keep on crying?" She lets blinked and lets out a sigh. She shook her head and said "I don't really know too, Kevin-ssi. I think it's normal for meto do this. When I'm happy, when I'm sad or scared. " she explained to me as she sat on the ground. FINALLY!

"Why don't you sit here?" I offered her as I pointed the seat near me with a tremble. I won't lie, but please don't seat beside me.

"No thanks I'm good. Also! It looks like you don't really want it." She said. Total mind reader! AMAZING!

"If you say so." I said coolly. "How many years have you been to this school?" 

"5 years. You?"

"3 years. Then went out to do a world tour and I just came back." 

"Oh, Welcome back." She said happily. I smiled at her. She's so cute. Wait! What am I saying? I just met her for crying out loud! Calm your senses, Kevin. Don't let your hormones take over.

"HEY!! KEVIN!! Hello~ Earth to Kevin!" She said snapping me out of my disgusting thoughts. 

"Sorry. What were you saying?" I said while brushing my hands through the back of my head.

 

"I said, Aren't you going back to your dorm?It's already nightfall." Seohee said to me. She's right. I saw that it was already dark outside. I stood up adn she also did the same. She brushed the dirt from her skirt.

"Let's go together." She said and walked with me. 

"Let's go to your dorm first." I offered her. I want to be a gentleman here for a minute since she might think of wrong things about me. 

"It's okay. Don't worry about me" She said as she shook her hands in front of me. "Instead, I want to see your dorm and what it looks like."

"It's just ordinary." I said to her while holding the door for her.

"It isn't! It's the dorm of UKISS! Thanks."

"How come you know UKISS? and you still ask for my name?" I asked curiously and walked towards my dorm.

"Well, sorry for not being a KISS ME. Hey! Don't blame me! I always forget things." Seohee said raising both of her hands surrending to me.

"Ha! Ha!" I said dryly. "Oh! We're here."

"Is this your dorm? Not so cool afterall." She said while looking at the front of the dorm. I just smiled at her. A gust of wind suddenly passed us and I was looking at her. What's with this girl that made my heart beat like this? What's wrong with her? But more importantly, What is wrong with ME? 

"Aren't you going in?" She asked me while looking at me. I nodded, and turned my back on her as I went inside. Will I still see her tomorrow? Is she going to the music room again? These are just some of the questions that were inside my mind right now. I haven't asked for her phone number! Nice going, Kevin. Is it normal to ask for the person's number since you're friends right? I went outside again to find her out of sight. She's fast. I will give credit to that. She wasn't anywhere that I can see her. I shook my head. This is a first to me. I never felt this way before towards a girl.

"I'll see her tomorrow, I guess." I said to myself and went inside. I saw everyone sleeping and I went to my room quietly. I layed down there but I wasn't sleeping. I was thinking about her. I closed my eyes and all I can see is her face. I held my chest. It was beating so darn fast. What is wrong with me?

********************************************************************************************************************

Play this for drama effects XD ----------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lN6GACH28

Someone's POV

I was laying down on my bed. I tried to hold my tears. It's been 3 years since the accident happen. God! How I miss her badly! I put my arm on my face to hide my tears. I don't want anyone to see how weak I am. I don't want to let them see it. Especially her who is still in the hospital sleeping.  Is she still okay? When are you going to wake up? 

Don't give up now. Now that I need you. i stood up and went outside. I started the engine and went to the University's hospital. I went to her room but I wasn't allowed to go in and I just have to look at the mirror. 

"Please...Please don't leave me. I believe you will still wake up. I trust you. You are a strong girl." I smiled weakly.

"You can forget your memories or even push me away. Just don't leave me.. Just don't leave me, Nam Seohee." 

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

 

DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for my first Sub!!!! here!!! shin_yoonjo12 Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hope you'll continue to support my story :)

 

THANK YOU!!