Chapter 13: Impossible is now possible.

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

No one's POV

 

Yewon was on the University's garden crying all by herself then an old man with ripped shirt and messy hair approached her. 

"Hey, young lady. Are you okay? What might be the problem?" He asked in a creepy voice. Yewon was immediately surprised to the man's face. "Don't be scared,child. I'm here to help you. Now tell me what's bothering you." 

 

"It's about my silly boyfriend." She sighed as the old man sat beside her. "He said that he has a new girlfriend eventhough I'm here! I didn't even saw the girl, Seohee." She said with gritted teeth.

"Seohee you say? Nam Seo Hee?" The old man asked but Yewon just looked at him with tearful eyes. 

"I don't know her last name. Just help me ahjussi. Help me get rid of that girl" Yewon said to her then the old man smirked at her and cupped her face. "Ahjussi, why is your hands so cold?" She asked but did not get an answer instead she was completely drawn to the oldman's eyes. It was the first time that she has seen a red eyes that shines like rubies. She started at it and notice something on the old man's eyes. It was like a there's something on the his pupils. Then all of a sudden Yewon was in a trance. She looks so  stiff and cannot move an inch. "Let me help get rid of Seohee for you." He said then he became a white smoke that entered Yewon's mouth. Yewon blinked, looked around the garden  then smirked. "Nam Seo Hee, I'm gonna get your chance." 

****************************

Kevin's POV

 

I was with Seoheeall day. She never left my side and I always am there to look and show her my smile. Some people look at  me as if I'm crazy but it doesn't matter to me. They just dont know how I feel.

 

"Kevin! what's with you? You kept on spacing out and smiling to yourself the whole freaking day!" AJ said to me.

"Huh? What? NO! I'm just happy that's all." I said to him. 

"Tell it to someone who believes! It took psychology, remember? Oh, I know Kevin. I know." He said as he scanned me then nods his head up and down. "Is it the girl?" 

 

"What?" I said hiding my smile. 

"Ohh~~ Hyung~~ He's smiling. Tell us about the girl!" I said AJ said to Soohyun-hyung then the other members started to tease me while Seo hee was chuckling on the side. I wanted to ask her to seat but it'll be weird around my members right?

 

"Yeah, Kevin. Tell us about your girlfriend." I heard a familiar voice said. 

"Noona" Eli said in a low angry tone. 

"What are you doing here Yewon? Go away!" Soohyun-hyung said to her. 

Then I saw Yewon smirked. That's weird. She doesn't do that before. "At least show some respect. I'm still order than you, Soohyun. Don't yor forget that." She said then sat on the seat in front of me as she pushed the other members away. I saw Dongho fell form his seat then complained at her. 

"Kevin, aren't you gonna introduce us to your girlfriend? She seems stiff just standing there and you're not even asking her to seat. What a bad boyfriend." Then she looked at the direction where Seohee is then smirked. "Nice to meet you, Nam.Seo.Hee" She said emphasizing every word of her name as she stared at her. Seohee gulped then looked at her nervously. I felt my throat dry and I gulped saliva down my throat but still the nervousness wont go away. 

 

"What? Me Noona? My name's Dong Ho! SHIN DONG HO!" I heard Dongho complained standing beside Seohee that she can't see.

 

"Noona that's enough!" I said then pulled her out of the cafeteria and Seohee followed us. We went to the rooftop making sure no one will se us. "What was that noona?" 

 

"Me beeing curious. I just wanna know why your other members doesn't talk to Seohee. Are they against your relationship?" She said acting all clueless and all. 

"What do you want, noona? Why can you see Seohee?" I asked then she smirked again. "Gift from someone. Now here's what I want, Kevin. Give me Seohee's chance and become my boyfriend then all will be well. Easy right?" 

"What if I don't want to." I asked then put Seohee behind me. 

"Simple. I'll tell the whole university that you have a ghost for a girlfriend." She said showing a smirk again. 

"Don't call her a  ghost! Cause she's not one! How do you know about Seohee's chance huh, noona?" I asked her in an angry tone. 

"Do you think it matters now? Just said yes to those two things and no one will know your secret. Easy. No harm done." She said. "You have one week." She said then left us alone. I looked at Seohee . She looks so worried and nervous. 

"I don't even know humans wants a chance too." I asked her.

"I don't know." She said as she hides her face on her hands. "What do we do now, Kevin?" 

 

******************************************************************************************

 

DOUBLE UPDATE PEOPLE!!!!

I'm loving the D.Us actually so yeah!! This is a present to all of you subbies and readers of MGAG (My Girlfriend's A Ghost!?) 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!

 

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THE UPDATE.

 

Teaser for the next chapter?

Someone was possessed by a ghost!! /gasp/

 

OKAY !!  BYE FOR NOW. Tell me what you think of MGAG right now on the comment box below *O*

 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

HisOfficialProperty