Chapter 1: My First Encounter

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

"It's Kevin!"

"Kevin-oppa!"

"Marry Me!" 

 

That is what I heard as me and my other members came inside the school. I tried to wave and smile at the girls who were calling me. But Truth-to-be-told, I'm actually socially-awkward towards girls. 

 

"Hey! Kev!" Eli said to me as he swung his arm on my shoulder. "I miss this school." He said to me. I just nodded.

Yes, It's true. A 21-year old guy like me is still going to school. (A/N: I wrote 21 since he still haven't celebrated his BDAY!). This is really ridiculous! I don't really get it why we're still here.

 

"Are you guys excited?" Soohyun-hyung asked us while smiling. We all just nodded. 

 

"Welcome to The Fairytale University." said a pretty noona in front of us.
"Welcome back you mean." Kiseop corrected the noona. 

"Oh yes, Sorry." she said and then greeted us formally as she bowed in front of us.

 

"Hi pretty noona. I'm Eli Kim but you can call me.... tonight." Eli said while gesturing his hands to form a telephone-like figure and winked at her. The noona rolled her eyes and said, "Sorry. Not interested" She said "Since you're not new here. I think my work here is done. Goodbye." She said and left us.

"Looks like she doesn't like you" I whispered to Eli.

"It's because there isn't 'handsome' in her vocabulary." said Eli and rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"It's about time! Been waiting for all of you." A man said as we open the doors of our dorm.

"Kibum" Soohyun-hyung shouted and hugged Kibum-hyung.

"Hello hyung. I missed you so much." said Kibum-hyung as hugged him back and kissed his cheek. (A/N: Hey! don't blame me! I REALLY LIKE bromance.)

 

"Hey guys! Been a long time isn't it?" Xander said while holding a bowl in his arm. "Hi Xander." I greeted him.

The dorm became so noisy. You can hear sizzling sounds in the kitchen, shouting in the living room and loud musics inside our room. Do people here doesn't know what 'silence' means? Well, they wouldn't change I guess. Still, it's fine with me that way because we all have our differences. I went out of the dorm but Dongho called me. "Hyung! Where are you going?" He asked me.

"Somewhere. I just need some air." I said to him but he said no so I left and went by myself.

********************************************************

I went to the music room where I always spend my time. This place didn't change. I remember I used to go here just to skip my History Class. I smiled at myself. I went to the piano and lifted the cover. I traced my fingers to each key. "Still the same" I said. This school is still the same old boring school that I know. I don't get it why we're still here. I sat in the seat and played the piano. At first I was only prressing random keys but eventually played in the end. (A/N: he was playing his own song!! MY REASON! Yes, Kevin I AM THE REASON WHY YOU'RE IN LOVE! XD Kidding!). I wasn't singing I was just playing the piano and humming to myself and after I finished the song I heard somebody clapped. I turned to my right and saw a girl. A pretty girl. She was about the same age as me, I think. Or maybe 3 years younger than me? I don't really know but I just know that she's very pretty. I saw her crying and wiped her tears from her cheeks.

"Who are you?" I asked. I'm not really good at talking to girls I swear! She ran towards me and looking at me face to face. Our faces are just inches away. I pulled away. What's wrong with this girl?

"You can see me?" she said excitedly.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?" I asked her. I swear I really am surprised to what she said. Am I blind? What the hell, man!

"jinjja? jinjja jinjja???You're not kidding?" she asked me as she clasped her hands together.

"No. I am not kidding." I said in annoyance. This girl is really something. I'm not blind. Is she joking around? She lets out a sigh and I saw her tears falling down. I stood up not knowing what to do and what I might have done to upset her. "W-what's wrong?" I askes her with my stuttering voice. REALLY! Why do I have to deal with girls right now?

 

****************************************************************************************

 

First update! Finally! Hope you like it ;)

Have fun reading :D