Chapter 19: You are the reason

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

"You still dont remember? You are the reason of my accident."She said that shot like a million daggers on my chest.

 

I am the reason.. I'm the reason why she's like this?

 

"Remember the time when you just came from your rehearsals on that musical? Then you're drunk while driving? But I can say that you are not that kind of boy actually. Okay so moving on, You're drunk driving going back to our university and I happened to have a matter in rush that I didn't see your car swerving towards me then I got hit and it was so hard that I was in a coma. The reason maybe you can see me and no one else can is because you were a part of my accident." She said sounding so down but managed to say it in a normal voice.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that girl. I just called the University's hospital to take you there since I was so drunk and my manager had to cover it all up to not ruin my image, even my other members didn't know about any of this. Im so sorry"

 

"It's okay I guess. It was already done and I know you have your reasons." She said walking towards the winkdow.

 

"I was that night." Then a sudden lighting shot across the sky making the room lighten up. (A/N: To be honest, I don't know if I'm going to laugh or be sad when Kevin said that. I can't help bug imagine it. you getting me people?) 

 

Seohee looked at me in shock. She didn't say anything. She just went near me. "I'm sorry I-I didn't know. If I did, I might not did that thing to you." Seohee said. 

 

"I don't mind. I guess I'm at fault too, since I didn't even bother about the conditions that people might be in if I were to drive drunk." I said to her eventhough her eyes were full of pity  adn worry towards me. 

 

"I' said its okay. You dont really have to worry." I said calming her down. 

"Why wont I? My boyfriend got ! This is a very important matter."Seohee said making my heart skip a beat. Did she just called me her boyfriend?

"What did you say?"

"HUh? I said this is a very important matter."

"No, No, Before that. "

"Uhm.. ohh.." She said then blushes, "You heard right! You're m y boyfriend!"

"Do you still have those things before? The ones that can make you human in a short time?" 

"Oh those potions? NO."

"Oh yes she has one!" I heard someone said in a joyful tone then I saw K.Will waving an elixir in his hand. Then he smiled at me. "Oh~~Kevin you so nasty" He teased me then I felt my cheeks bun. Darn that sunbae!

"Hey Kevin!! You're so mean!!!" He said acting all hurt. Oh yeah, I forgot. He can read minds. "Here you go Seohee, but you should know that it expires in 20 minutes. No extensions." He said then  winked at me. "Good luck you guys. Ha ve fun!" then he disappeared.

 

"Why are you asking me for this?"Seohee asked curiously.

"Can you just drink it first?" 

"Uhm.. okay." She said then drank the potion. Then I saw her face full of life. She doesnt look like  a ghost anymore. She's more beautiful than I expected. "So what are you gonna do now?" 

"To do this," I said then hugged her tightly. "I wanted to do this to my girlfriend for once." I heard her chuckle and hugged back.

"Me too." She said in a gentle tone. Then  I pulled her away from me and cupped her face. 

"Saranghae." I said to her.

"Me too, I love you so much, Kevin." She said as her eyes were on the verge of crying, "That why you need to forget me while I still am being nice to you." 

"W-what?" I asked in confusion.

"I am a ghost. Even if I became human, I wont remember you. It will only become a dream to me." She said as her tears started falling. "I wont remember anything, So please.." Then my tears started falling as well.

 

"Seohee.."

"Just close your eyes and imagine that I am not here. That I've never existed."

"No, I wont" 

"Please Kevin.." So I have no choice but to close my eyes. My tears are still flowing then I felt something on my lips. "There. A gift. I know this is something that you really wanted." Then I heard her sniff as she puts one of her hands in my eyes. "Forget everything that have happened. You, Woo Seung Hyun, will only remember me as a dream and nothing more. I will only be just a figure of your imagination. I am not real. You have never fallen inlove with me. No one will know who Nam Seo Hee in Woo Seung Hyun's life is. Everything and everyone will never know that I existed. You will never know that I existed." She said as I hear her cry.

 

"Seohee please.. don't do this.. why are you doing this to me..."

"I, Nam Seo Hee, had never existed in your life." I heard her say and not hearing my plead. "Good bye, Kevin. Eventhough you can't remember me, You will always remain in my heart. I love you." She said then I felt her kiss my cheeks then I heard silence. My teas were still falling. I slowly open my eyes and I was all alone in the music room. The lights were all opened. NO, This is not true! Seohee! Seohee! Seohee is real! This is all just a lie! This is all just a joke!

 

Then I heard the door open. I saw Yewon-noona looking at me in shock.

 

"Omo oppa~~~ What happened? We've been looking for you all over the university! Your manager lets out a search patrol to look for you." She said as she hugged me tight.

 

"N-noona!" I called her not listening to what she said. Right! She knows Seohee! I know this was all real and not a dream. "You know Seohee right?"

"Seohee" Who?" She asked and I just nodded. 

"She was the girl I was with always. We even helped you get that ghost inside you out and afterwards you can see her." I explained.

"What!? A girl!? Oppa! I thought I were the only one? And a ghos!? What are you talking about? Ghost aren't real!" She said to me. 

WHAT!? SHE DOESN"T KNOW???
 

"You were lost for 3 and a half days. Have you hit your head somewhere. If I had known that you were here all along I wouldn't have rush in here when your members called me. 

 

"I was.. what? lost?" I asked her in shock and she nodded.

"Yeah. I was not sure where you went but its a good thing that you were okay. Oppa, your members where all worried." She said to me.

 

Was those all a lie? Was it really a dream? Does Nam Seo Hee really.. exists?

 

 

***********************************************************************

 

Sorry for the long wait you guys.

Got some problem and all OTL

 

Hope you wont get mad at me >,<

 

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. 

I wont forget each and everyone of you

 

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

 

HisOfficialProperty