Chapter 15: Fighting her, But How?

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

Kevin's POV

 

One week had passed and it feels like it was really fast. I havent had a chance to rest properly since I'm thinking on how to save noona from that ghost. DAMN! Why wont that sunbae help us? He always thinks that I have all the answers but I dont! I DON'T!

Here we are standing on the music room looking at Yewon-noona who's standing right in front of us.

 

"what are we going to do now Kevin?" Seohee asked.

"I honestly don't know." I said truthfully.

"Have you decided yet? This deal doesn't really need any thinking does it? Besides, if you don't accept any of my conditions then certainly this girl's body will actually going to wither out by itself. I'm guessing you know that, since you have Seohee with you." Yewon--No, the ghost inside Yewon said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

I remembered what that sunbae said, A ghost is like a parasite. They on human's life force until that person dies. What am I going to do? I can't use any mirrors since it might Yewon as well. DAMN IT! Give me a freaking idea on how to deal with this problem!

 

"Oppa~" I heard Yewon said. "Shut up girl!" She said to herself. Okay, So it's positive. That the ghost has not yet fully control Yewon-noona yet. We havent lost her yet. No! I will not let that happen. I suddenly remmebered what K.Will said before. 

 

 All ghost can go in and out of a human when the person is feeling terribly sad or lonely. Maybe the reason why Yewon was possessed is that she was so sad about what happened to you and her.

 

"Yewon ! Fight it! Come on! I know you can fight that ghost! That is your life we're talking about. You might have done something that I really have hated but still, you are my noona. You always have been. The noona that helped me act and show my expressions on stage. Noona, you still are that girl. So please fight it and dont loose to that ghost." I said in a pleading tone to Yewon.

 

"Kevin.." She said. It was the first time in a very long time that she called me that again. "Kevin, I'm gonna fight it . I won't give up!" she said then I can see the ghost was going out of Yewon's body. Pushing and pulling it back.

"What the hell?" I heard Yewon said that I can be sure that the ghost is saying that. "Don't interfere, woman!" 

"Seohee." I called her while the ghost was busy fighting Yewon inside her. "I need you to pull that ghost out of Yewon. You are the only one that can hold ghosts. Then I'll trap him in my mirror." I said in a low voice making sure that the ghost will not hear our conversation.

"Okay." Seohee said nodding.

Then I saw Yewon pushing the ghost again.

"Now!" I said to Seohee then she immediately pulled the ghost out of Yewon then pushed it inside the mirror that I was holding. Seohee took a step back to prevent her from being in as well. After it was done, I saw Yewon-noona smiled at me. "T..Thank you, Kevin." Then I saw her fell down on the ground, but I quickly caught her before that happens. We raced towards the nurse's clinic. 

"She's okay. She just fainted due to so much stress and tiredness. Maybe she drained out her whole energy." The nurse said as I sighed a heave of relief. "please excuse me." She said then left the room. In  every building that we have in this university , there is always this Kind-Of-Hospital-But-Not-Hospital Clinic that we have. 

"Let me outta here!" I heard the ghost yelled inside the mirror. I took out the mirror and looked at him. "after what you have done to Yewon? NO! I will not let you  out EVER." I said to him in disgust.

"Well, you know what? I dont care! I dont really give a about you or all of you!!" He said. 

"You should be cause you're gonna die, old man! Oh yeah, right. You are dead. Let me rephrase that. You are going to die, again." I heard someone said behind me. Guess who?Of course! It's none other than that K.Will UGH! Why does he always have to show up after I'm done with everything!? 

"Geez Kevin. Its my duty to just watch you guys and play." He said nonchalantly.

"PLAY!? Do you think this is just a game to you!?" I said sounding so angry.

"Seohee~~ lookie~~ Your boyfriend's bullying me~~" K.Will said hiding behind Seohee. 

"Not gonna help you sunbae. You made it yourself." Seohee said to her sunbae

"Okay fine. Im sorry okay?" Then he went close to me and poked my head. "There you are officially stripped from being Seohee's protector." He said looking all smiley and jumpy.

"WHAT!?" I shouted and its a good thing Yewon-noona was still asleep.

"Chill," K.Will said. "I mean, it looks like you dont want to be a protector anymore. Besides, my boss from above ordered me to do it actually. He said that I will be protecting Seohee for the time being. It's almost time you know." He said making me puzzled again. He patted my shoulder then whispered, "Good luck." Then he turned his back on me and walked away.

"Wait! What do you mean by 'it's almost time'? Can you explain it more clearly? You don't make any sense." But he just waved his hand.

"It's a surprise." K.Will said disappearing.

"what was that?" I asked Seohee

"I don't know" She replied to me.

 

*************************************************************************

 

Another update to my lovely subbies out there!! 

Thank you so much for reading my story eventhough I think this story is so DAMN crappy -_________-

I wont deny it. HAHA! Sorry about the wrong grammars and all. 

I actually dont proof read it actually no time. MIAN MIAN OTZ

 

So anyway, I think I told you before that this is going to end already /winks winks/ 

Yeah, Im gonna miss you guys commenting on my stories and all.

Hope you'll still continue to support MGAG till the end 

/mwaah/ 

 

LOVE YOU GUYS!!

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

HisOfficialProperty