Chapter 10: Weird!

My Girlfriend's a GHOST!?

MY POV 

 

Kevin and the others went back to their dorm after their encounter with Han Ye Won. Truth is, Kevin is really scared of her because of what happened.

 

"What happen?" Soo Hyun ask the other guys who were with Kevin.

"He's singing that damn song again.. Unless.."

 

Eli nodded. "You're right AJ. She's back again."

"What are we going to do?" AJ said in frustration. 

 

"What is going on, hyung?" The innocent Dongho asked his hyungs. 

"Oh yeah, He still doesn't know anything. I haven't had the time to tell him since we were busy all year." Kiseop said to them. The boys laid their Kevin on the couch and still as his eyes are still shut he kept on singing that song. "WHAT IS HAPPENING!? IM CONFUSED!! CAN ANYBODY TELL WHAT'S GOING ON!??" Dongho said as he whined on the floor like a 5-year old kid. Just then a gust of cold wind came in and all of the boys were starled. 

"I thought you shut all of the windows because you said you turned the aircon on?" Alexander said to Kibum but they were all just frozen there.

 

"Do you think..there's a ghost in here?" Hoon asked in a shaky voice.. 

"NO!!!" They all yelled in unison.

 

Little do they know that there is a ghost--or should I say soul--- came in and went to check on Kevin

"Kevin~ Kevin!!" Seo Hee yelled in front of him. 

"Do you really have to do this, Seohee? I mean come on. The guy just passed out." K.Will who was with her said.

"This is not 'passed out' sunbae! THIS IS SOMETHING BAD!!" Seohee yelled at her sunbae. "What happened to him?" Just then Eli cleared his throat signaling that he's gonna say something important. 

 

"Just to make this all clear to you. The reason why Kevin is like this is because Han Ye Won-noona---------" Before Seohee can hear what Eli was going to say K.Will snapped out of teh Ukiss' dorm and went to his "White Place".

"SUNBAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Seohee complained to him. 

"Okay sorry Seohee but didnt I told you before to never intefere with the humans?" K.Will said to her. 

"I just wanna know what happen to Kevin. I'm just worried since he's my friend." Seohee said.

K.Will sighed and thinks that he doesn't have any choice now. "The truth is Kevin is like that when he sees Han Ye Won." 

"isn't she the singer from that musical when Soohyun and Kevin joined in there too?" Seo Hee asked him to check if she is right and K.Will just nodded.

"She was also Kevin's first kiss I guess and also his first.. ugh! I don't know if I am allowed to say this but Han Ye Won was Kevin's first you know." K.Will said gesturing his hands in a cricular motion. Seo hee looked at his sunbae in confusion. "Huh? I'm confused? What happened? Han Ye Won is Kevin's what? beside his first kiss?" 

 

"you know that thing..that th----"

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!"

"HanyewonrappedKevinwhentheyweredoingthemusical! There I said it! So stop annoying me already, okay?" 

"You're serious there sunbae?!" Seo hee said as her eyes grew wider in shock.

"I just knew it recently too you know. Now will you please run along and go away from my pad!" K.Will said and sat on a white chair. He snapped and Seohee was inside Kevin's room now. He looked at the window and saw that it was already night. 

 

"SEO HEE!?" Kevin said in surprise. Seo hee just placed one of her finger and pressed in on her lips telling him to keep quiet. Kevin sighed and then sat on his bed. 

"Are you okay? You met that Han Ye Won-unni." Seo hee said as she crossed her arms. 

"You know already?" Kevin asked her and Seo hee just nodded and pouted. "and yet you are still here huh? Weren't you disgusted?"

"Why would I? You are a very special friend of mine and nothing can change that. People here all have flaws and imperfections that they are trying hard to hide and that's what makes a person unique in his or her own way." Seohee said as she smiled to him. "All of the people here are special you know." 

"Yeah, and you're one of them." Kevin said and smiled back at her. "Why are you here?"

"oh yeah! I almost forgot. This might seem very weird and awkward to you but sunbae said you are not officially my partner." 

"WHAT!?" 

"yeah... He said that you have to do something first and that will be our bond." Seohee said shyly.

"B-bond?" Kevin asked stuterring and she just nodded. Imaginations went through Kevin's head thinking that maybe it was something like drinking one's blood or scarring each other. "Are you gonna hurt me?" He asked. 

 

"What!? NO!! I am not a cult! I don't go for violence or do weird iniciations to let you in the group. Just close your eyes and it will be over soon." Seo Hee said and Kevin started closing his eyes slowly until all he can see is black. 

"I trust you" Kevin said to her. Seo Hee sighed and her heart started to beat so fast. She drank a liqiud that her sunbae gave her and she felt alive again. She smiled to herself and went towards Kevin. She lowered her body to level on his face and sighed again. She can see Kevin flinched. She smiled and examined him first before doing what her sunbae is ordering her to do. 

 

Kevin's POV

 

I can feel her breath on my face. I'm scared. But how can a ghost--I mean a soul have a breath? She shouldn't have.. Then I can feel something soft on my lips. My heart started to beat so fast. I opened my eyes and just then that I realized Seo Hee was kissing me. I closed my eyes and felt her lips again. I kissed back and tried to hold her waist. I was surprised that I can touch her now. What is happening is not what I expected but I liked it. I liked it a lot. Her lips felt so soft that I never want to let go. After a while, we realized what we are doing and pulled back to each other. 

"What.." I asked her. 

"Sunbae told me that this was how you do the bond."

"Really?"

She just nodded. " I hope you are not mad and you were just in a shock when you saw that unni right?" Seohee asked me and I just smiled in response and shook my  head telling her that I wasn't.

"I should go now, don't I?" Seohee asked me. 

" I can walk you outside."

"no need. I'm different right?"

"You're not different, Seo hee. You are just unique."I said to her and smiled. 

"okay, I'll see you tomorrow." 

Then she disappeared from my room and I was left smiling to myself. After a while, I stil can't sleep. I don't know if it is maybe because of the kiss or with Han Ye Won-noona. I grabbed my jacket and went outside. I wanted to go out and smell some fresh air for a second. I was walking towards the park when I suddenly bumped into a tall guy with a gold color hair. "I'm sorry." he said and saw his puffy eyes. I helped him get his things and after he thanked me he already left. That was so weird. How can a tall guy like him be that of a crybaby? 

I noticed a cd on the floor and picked it up. Maybe it was from that guy. I turned around and saw that he was nowhere to be found. I looked at the cd and my eyes widen when I saw what it was written in there : "For Nam Seo Hee"

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

 

I know. I think this chapter is so boring! It's not even funny and I even messed Kevin's divine image HAHAHAHA! kidding. I am really not in the mood in wrting an update actually and well, this chapter is what it took me HAHAHA!

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE GUYS!!! *O*

 

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

HisOfficialProperty