Me Against the World

Make It Up

"Excuse me but can we check the security cameras from yesterday afternoon until this morning?"

"Ok which part of the school? the staff asked

"The room where the private computers are please"

"Ok but you can only see the outside of the room."

"It's ok"

"But can I asked why would you like to view the videos?

"Ummm somebody told us that someone used one of the computer there without permission and used it to spread bad rumors against other students."

"Oh Is that so, ok wait I will look for it"

"Ok here it is"

"Thank you"

 

45 minutes passed since they started watching the videos when it  suddenly went black.

 

"What happened?" Zelo asked

"I don't know" the staff replied

"I guess someone covered the lens so we can't see who he/she is" Jongup said

"Aish seriously, let's try forwarding it"

"Ok"

 

~fast forward~fast forward~fast forward~

 

"Wait wait there there the cover was removed"

"But nobody's there we're not able to see who it is."

"Seriously...."

"Ah! Last request can we ask if you can let us see the computers maybe there are some evidences left there, you know"

"I'm sorry but you can't do that, but I can so if you like I wil check the computers."

"Really ok sure sure thanks!" Zelo said as they hurriedly followed the staff to the room.

"Did you find any? Is the picture still in there?" They asked

"I'm sorry but there are none, I guess it was deleted right after he/she finished his/her business, I'm sorry for that."

"That's it, this is really annoying"

"Hey man chill ok"

"Let's call it a day you go home now it's getting late just continue that tomorrow"

"I guess so we're going now thanks" Jongup said as they leave the room and approach the outside of the school.

"Zelo go home now and cure your wounds"

"I can't believe we didn't found out who it was"

"We'll know who it was soon"

"Ok go home"

"I'll go now thanks for helping out"

 

"I'm home"

"Where are they? Mom, Dad"

"What's this?" Zelo said as he picked the post it note on the refrigerator.

 

"Junhong-ah me and your Dad won't be going home for 5 days because of work outside the city.

We're not able to tell you personally since your still in school and it's really urgent.

There are already prepared meals in the refigerator so suit yourself."

Love Mom and Dad

Take Care!

 

"Now I'm all alone and they're not here when I need them the most" Zelo sighed as he went to his room.

 

Zelo's POV

This is all my fault if only I didn't run when I saw her and Sungjae I would have known the truth right away and no one would be able to slander her reputation, if only I believed in Yuri's explanation, if only I didn't listen to anyone's opinion and trust myself I couldn't have done that to her. If only any of this didn't happen at all everything would be just the way it is....

If any of this didn't happen we probably celebrated our second anniversary and I already gave her this gift and she would be very happy and she will give me a kiss unlike.... unlike the one....I did to her. Then we'll walk home and say goodbye to each other and then when we go home we will message one another until we fall asleep then meet in the school the day after like what we always do.

I wish I could turn back time and correct my mistakes but- I know I can't.....

I miss her already so much.....