I Want To Hate You So Bad But I Can't

Make It Up

Yuri's POV

Oh! Junhong-ah!! He's not alone?!

Who's that girl? Seo Kyungmi?! That's Seo Kyungmi right?

What is she doing there? Did she just got out of Junhong's house, what's going on?

Seriously what's going on?

 

"Oh! I think she just saw me" Yuri said as she looked for a place to hide

 

"Zelo oppa" Kyungmi said looking at Yuri who was peeking from a post lamp from a distant.

 

Without due respect Seo Kyungmi suddenly grabbed Zelo's neck and pulled him into a kiss tilting their head where Kim Yuri can see it well. Yuri was blown by what she was seeing, she was so dumbfounded she covered and because of bewilderment she hurriedly run. As she was running she felt that tears are already flowing on her cheeks and before she knew it she was crying really hard that she got down on her hands and knees. She broke down at the side of the street disregarding all the people who passes by. She was so broken hearted, she doesn't want to believe it but everything happened unexpectedly before her eyes. 

She tried to get up many times so she can run as far as she can but she keeps on losing her balance that lead her on falling on the ragged ground that gave her wounds and bruises. She was dazed and the words "The thing he blamed to me was actually done by him" was repeating and repeating on her mind. She can only feel sadness and depression as she continue to walk slowly towards their house. She reached home and headed straightly to her room, she sat on the side of the bed, buried her face on her knees and continue to cry hard ignoring her mother's calls.

 

"Yuri, Yuri what happened?" her mom called

"Mom I-I want to be alone" Yuri cried

"But Yuri" her mom said as she continue to pound Yuri's door

"Mom please..please...please just leave" Yuri sobbed heavily between her words

"Yuri" her mom sighed

 

Yuri's POV

What did I just saw? 

Is that the reason why he couldn't just believe me? I thought, I really thought he hates me so much because of that thing with Sungjae, I assume he's mad at me because he was hurt so bad. But based on what I saw I guess I'm wrong.

I'm angry that I apologize so much for something I didn't do, that I waste my time for asking him to believe me, that I always hope and pray that everything's gonna be fine. But I hate myself the most beacuse I loved him so much, I made him my life that I can't even hate him when I knew I should.

I should hate him but I can't, I really can't, how come I can't when he's already tearing me apart? I don't understand, is hating him the wrong idea, will it just make things worse? I'm really tired of thinking about things, I was supposed to fix things but everything just turned out to be more hurtful.

What should I do, I really don't know what to do anymore, should I just gave up? If it's just like this, I guess I have no choice....

I'm done here I'm really- I'm really exhausted?

I'm tired of arguments and apologies...

I guess I have no choice but just to gave it up. If everything's against it there's nothing I can do, I can't fight nature if it's extremely unfavor in this relationship. I guess that's enough.

I give up, I have enough, I'm really tired...

 

"Yuri can I talk to you now?" Her mom asked as soon as she saw Yuri going out of her room.

"Umm yes Mom I'm really sorry for my attitude" Yuri answered looking down avoiding eye contact with her mom, hiding her completely swollen eyes.

"It's ok I understand you"

"I'm sorry mom but I really don't want to talk about it..please?"

"I knew you'd said that, it's ok, but Yuri I can't stand seeing you like that again"

"Mom I won't be I promise, I've decided about things now, this is for the better"

"I'm really worried about you"

"You shouldn't be I'm ok" Yuri said with a slight smile

"Ok I trust you"

"Mmm I just want to tell you that I'm ok now, I'm going to bed, I'm sorry mom"